Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is anadur?

Lelaral

Did you ever encounter an AAS called anadur? I have never heard of it, and the first time I became even aware of its existence was when I was offered to buy it. But I am not one of those who buys stuff he does not know about, so before deciding I wanted to get some information from this wealth of knowledge here. Can you tell me in simple terms what it is?

The name might sound exotic, but this is nothing more than just ordinary deca but with a different ester attached to it - hexyloxyphenylpropionate. Therefore, it will work just like deca, and will have the same drawbacks – the only difference is that it will act slower.

@masonicbodybuilder pretty much summed it up. Just use deca. If you want something with a short half life, use NPP.

Don't fix what isn't broken.

I understand what you say Muskate - I just thought that maybe anadur was something special, but since it is what it is, I guess that I will just go with deca as you say. Thank you all for the information - it is surprising just how much you know guys - amazing!

Top Bottom