Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to the AF Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AF PROSPECT

Anybody know what happened to the AF Board Forum? It just disappeared, after being around for almost two decades?

forums are cyclical just like a night club or any other industry. a bunch will pop up, then dissapear. the best of the best survive the long haul

we've had a bunch of source forums pop up the past few years and most have ended up dying out due to various reasons. one of the biggest ones is poor leadership from the top

EF and evo have the best leaders which is why both forums are growing and thriving

AF Board had been around since 2000. I know others come and go, but 17 years is quite the stretch to up and disappear.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AF Board had been around since 2000. I know others come and go, but 17 years is quite the stretch to up and disappear.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

they failed to evolve with all the increased competition today from other sites

you need content on a forum and search power on social media and google or you will simply die out. just having a forum to talk roids isn't going to work well. also their leadership team was very old school and didn't bring any fresh knowledge, just parroting old info and bro science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom