Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to Sarms?

Football_player

Been out of the game awhile, like 3 years awhile, looking for legit sarms, wondering what happened to them? Seems like they switched from liquid to caps? Liquid seemed to absorb much better. Are there any legit companies these days I know it went from uniquemichals to Sarms1, any insight appreciated guys. Thanks.

Been out of the game awhile, like 3 years awhile, looking for legit sarms, wondering what happened to them? Seems like they switched from liquid to caps? Liquid seemed to absorb much better. Are there any legit companies these days I know it went from uniquemichals to Sarms1, any insight appreciated guys. Thanks.
hey brother, sarmsx is where i recommend and they will be reopening in about a week...

this is a great question

simply put 2 things happened:

1. processors in the US have dropped the hammer. they no longer allow sarm's to be sold via them

2. the US govt dropped the hammer on research companies

so companies either have closed up shop and fled overseas and went underground

sarms1 did that and now are overseas and you can't use a CC anymore.. you have to use bitcoin or WU just like you would buying steroids. this also means they no longer have to be liquid, and capsules are way easier to get through customs and won't break etc. any US research chem company selling sarm's in capsule form are breaking the law bigtime still so don't trust them.

we can all bitch and complain but that is how it is going to be going forward until the government stops being fascist bitches

so sarms1 is our approved sponsor on EF. i have used their stuff and so have my clients. they are excellent!! you can hit me up for a coupon code and discounts

The change from liquid to capsules I addressed in another thread. One issue was crystallization of product in a few cases. Others included leaks, dosing issues and taste (we had complaints on the forums).

Do they work the same? as in if I compare my experience 3-4 years ago vs taking the capsule form today will it be the same with the pumps, gains, etc?

Do they work the same? as in if I compare my experience 3-4 years ago vs taking the capsule form today will it be the same with the pumps, gains, etc?
as long as you have quality, they all work the same bro... there is no difference but the key word there is quality.. efficacy on either liquid or capsules is no different...

@stevesmi can you please send me the code for SARM’s1? I love the products they carry, just been broke lately. Thanks boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom