Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What an awful fucking week, I'm so pissed...

B, the newspaper add won't hit until Wednesday, for 14 days. I don't think I'll hear anything for a few months, or until the dog goes in for a shot and is *hopefully* scanned. They really need to implement micro GPS' into the dogs.

sawastea said:
To my knowledge, it was injected in her upper-neck. My mom contacted a vet and she was told that they don't scan dogs for regular check-ups, only for when someone comes in and says the dog was lost. My mom will call the local vets tomorrow to report the problem.

Microchips? I never knew this... interesting.

Good luck Sawa!

:cow:

That's the idea behind them. If the dog is acquired then it should be trivial to locate the owner. I would expect any dog these days to be scanned as a matter of course at a vets or at a pound. Actually, I guess a vet would have no particular reason to do a scan unless he expected foul play.

Any luck finding the dog?

My friend just had his mini Bull Terrier stolen on Friday night. Had it on a leash outside while we were playing poker and when we went back outside she was gone.

Top Bottom