Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome to the Bodybuilding and the Law Board

Welcome to the board Mike.... the members, and I especially, await to hear the advice you guys have to give on this highly specialized area of law.

I am fascinated by the chemistry of AAS... it's uses for the human body, and so on... I also have a incurable fever for the law... This forum WILL be like anything on the net!!! The resources we have here offer the stone cold truth and we have the BEST of the BEST leading up our frontlines!!!

C-ditty

Nice to mee you mike, thanks yeah I have a minor role that is going to be entered in my plea as to my friend does not. Hopefully I will be able to get in touch with my court appoited brain surgeon before court on wed. I thought it was on tuesday but I rmembered the judge didn't want court on april fools day.
---PEACE---Mad Max

To Rick and Mike: Welcome aboard gentleman.

To All Members: Whatever these guy's say ... LISTEN TO IT!

Legal Muscle is the way to go if you want to stay safe...

Welcome to Rick ;)

Mr.X

Damn you guys at Elite are lucky to have Rick and MikeD here contributing their knowledge and getting the word out on the great book LEGALMUSCLE! I of course have a copy hot off the presses, am honored to say that Rick allowed me to give a bit of assistance with several parts of the book (see Chapter23-I like Mike-thats me!). Also I a happy and proud to call Rick and Mike the best of friends that I have in the BB community. There are none greater in their selfless dedication to the rights of the BBer than Rick, MikeD and Marc (Ricks partner). Let me say they have helped me and my bro's more than I could ever say! If you dont have the book-get it!!!!

Rick and MikeD board monitors....hehehe :)

Thanks for stopping by MikeS!! Look forward to seeing you post more often! :)

C-ditty

i am very new to this board, and all i can say is, this is the best thing since getting internet......
thx to all members

For those of us who have been lucky enough or unlucky enough to have to hire rick as that case may be, he plays straight and will listen and may even argue with you in a respectful way. Hehe.

Anyhow, think I could get a signed copy of the book signed by BOTH of you, especially since I paid $5K for it which was the expenses cost I forfeited to you even though no expenses were ever incurred?

Top Bottom