Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 6 dbol test eq

harpoon said:
does everyone else have a shitty week after they stop their dbol? this is my third cycle. i was 6 feet 220 going into this and now i'm about 225.... i did the dbol weeks 1-5 @30mg the test is going from 1-8 @500mg and the eq weeks 1-10 @400mg ...week 5 was awesome..my bench went from 305 for one to 325 for two and i did 315 4 times. i was pumped...my weight was up around 227. this week i struggled to get 315 twice....i only got 6 hours sleep and i worked all day before the gym, but i think i shoulda done better. what do you guys think?

Ladies and gentlemen, d-bol has left the building!

hehe maxout

i think thats what it is....dbol is gone... i was looking to gain about 15-20 pounds on this and i've gotten up to 8. i don't think i'm eating enuff, but i eat all i can. i've definately gotten a lot bigger though even compared to my test/deca cycle i did last. also my last cycle went for 10 weeks and i only took 10 weeks off after so maybe my receptors aren't as clean as they should be. i know a lot of dudes who do dbol for their first cycle and they blow up like a mofo....then next time they do it, they dont get as big. Victory's right though, i shouldn't be concentrating on my weight, that will just get me depressed
later

Why does no one taper off their dbol from 30mg daily to avoid this crash?

Bring it down slowly to 15mg ED then 10mg ED taken 1hr. before workouts. You will not get the drastic performance decrease.

Despite what some clomid fanatics think, there are still advantages to tapering especially in this situation.

use more test!

i disagree. something is wrong if you have only gained 5lbs from 5 weeks of dbol. how can you say to up the dosage if we have no idea how your diet/training is to begin with. you may have just been mentally pschyed out because you have stopped taking the d's.

get a solid 8 hours sleep and eat like a champ, then see what happens bro.

i disagree. something is wrong if you have only gained 5lbs from 5 weeks of dbol. how can you say to up the dosage if we have no idea how your diet/training is to begin with. you may have just been mentally pschyed out because you have stopped taking the d's.

get a solid 8 hours sleep and eat like a champ, then see what happens bro.

I'm guessing that the OP is no longer experiencing a problem. Ya know...considering this thread is about 8 years old. :)

bahaha yeah blow the dust of this one .

What you been looking in the closet for dakine ?? an thing we can help with .:)

Brad.

Top Bottom