Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water-based Stanozolol not longer white?

all our approved sources have good quality Winstrol you're covered either way

@Alpha_Male you're using winstrol stanozolol for theraputic reasons? which kind? as they dont exist, it's a veterinarian based steroid. Human application doesn't exist for it, so makes me think you're making this up and lying to us.

Now tell us what your real question is please? listening
wikidoc.org/index.php/Stanozolol

"Stanozolol, commonly sold under the name Winstrol (oral) and Winstrol Depot (intra-muscular), was developed by Winthrop Laboratories in 1962. It is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived fromtestosterone, and has been approved by the FDA[/URL] for human use." [emphasis mine].

"In humans, it has been demonstrated to be successful in treating anaemia[/URL] and hereditary angioedema[/URL]."

Water based stanozolol has a half life of less than a day. Same as the pills. In fact you can drink it if you like. Not sure where your getting 2-3 weeks. Also suspicious of the "therapeutic" use. As @MUSTANG_18 said, its a veterinary drug for increasing apatite in dogs.
1) Read my response to Mustang if you still feel suspicious.

2) The 2-3 weeks I am getting it from... a VADE MECUM for example? or the PACKAGE LEAFLET itself? Both of these if you cand get a hold of old ones before the product was discontinued of course.

Vadim, you should inject Winstrol Depot (keyword: Depot), not drink it. In fact, that's the delivery path it was designed for, i.e. intra-muscular. Of course, I am talking about the legit product before it ceased production.

Anyway, thanks for the help guys.

Top Bottom