Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using napsgear sustanon

Pacnel37

I see napsgear ha a lot of sustanon options
I’m gonna get their 250 or 270 sustanon
would there be a difference in how I am dosing either one of these or should I just go ahead and do every other day? Also when it comes to what to stack
If you wanted learn muscle mass would you choose something like primobolan to go with it and lower the sustanon dose? Or should i run the sustanon high and primo low?

a lot of people don't understand sustanon and that is okay, that is why i am here to teach people

sustanon was designed for TRT. it was designed with multiple esters so you could inject MORE of it with LESS frequency. example doing 1CC of it once every 2-3 weeks

so anyone who says to pin it EOD has no clue what they are talking about

I see napsgear ha a lot of sustanon options
I’m gonna get their 250 or 270 sustanon
would there be a difference in how I am dosing either one of these or should I just go ahead and do every other day? Also when it comes to what to stack
If you wanted learn muscle mass would you choose something like primobolan to go with it and lower the sustanon dose? Or should i run the sustanon high and primo low?
270 sustanon from geneza pharma is the best 1 ml/week

Top Bottom