Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

uRGENT ADVICE ON MY 1ST CYCLE

gazooo777

Hey Guys , i need some advice here
that is my 1st ever steroid cycle and i am not looking to bulk rather than to add some solid lean stuff.
i am 28 Y
115 KG
179 cm
some extra pounds are there with fats

my coach @ gym gave me the following :
Primo 500 mg/w
EQ 500 mg/w
Test E 250mg/w
Anavar 40mg/d

now i need advice on the dosages , are they okay ?
* also some freinds who were on steroids before advice me to remove the test to avoid the side effets , if i do will the cycle will be efficient still OR MAYBE I CAN ADD A TEST BOOSTER INSTEAD, DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA
* and do the test really might affect me badly?
* also one friend told me i can take primo on high dosage like 1 g only with anavar + TEST BOOSTER and i will have the same effect instead of the test and will avoid the sides

any ideas people ?

i am 28 years
i trained like for 3 years but not on constant basis but i am back excersising 4 days a week since six months now

In my book thats not enough to reach your peak potential

115kg is a big weight, think radar is right tho he gives brilliant advice so im not gona say nothin.

i am not sure but differently over 10% BF
i don't know where the option to upload some of my PIC
but anyway i cannot start any cycle now , what about the beginners cycles ?
even the primo alone i cannot run it ?

Hey Guys , i need some advice here
that is my 1st ever steroid cycle and i am not looking to bulk rather than to add some solid lean stuff.
i am 28 Y
115 KG
179 cm
some extra pounds are there with fats

my coach @ gym gave me the following :
Primo 500 mg/w
EQ 500 mg/w
Test E 250mg/w
Anavar 40mg/d

now i need advice on the dosages , are they okay ?
* also some freinds who were on steroids before advice me to remove the test to avoid the side effets , if i do will the cycle will be efficient still OR MAYBE I CAN ADD A TEST BOOSTER INSTEAD, DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA
* and do the test really might affect me badly?
* also one friend told me i can take primo on high dosage like 1 g only with anavar + TEST BOOSTER and i will have the same effect instead of the test and will avoid the sides

any ideas people ?

Slow down bro....if your " coach " gave you 4 compounds to run for you first cycle he is obviously not too worried about your health.

Second of all ,your friend that said you should not run TEST so you can avoid the side effects is a total clown.

Post up what your body fat % is ...at 253 lbs you might want to look at a good cutting diet before you jump on ANY gear.

Research here or anywhere else will show you that your first cycle ( when you are ready i.e. diet and training are upto scratch ) should be no more that test-e @ 500mg per week for 10 weeks.

You dont mention PCT ...what have you got for that ?

You need to do alot of research before injecting anything into your body. EF has all the info you need !

thanks man for the help
ok the BF is 20% according to some website calculator.
for PCT i was going to do Clomid 100 mg / d for 30 days
and novaldex 40 mg/d for 3o days too

thanks man for the help
ok the BF is 20% according to some website calculator.
for PCT i was going to do Clomid 100 mg / d for 30 days
and novaldex 40 mg/d for 3o days too

You should probably get a proper bf test done at your gym bro...
I think you should run clomid @ 50mg for the first week or 2 and then drop to 25mg.No need to run nolva along side that.

There are some good products at needtobuildmuscle.com that will help...look for hcgenerate,post cycle,unleashed,TRS stack .
Dosing protocol and everything you need to know can be found on the PCT forum here.

But you need to definitely do more research and have a good understanding of aas cycling,side efects,PCT ,AI's ,hcg etc... as opposed to blindly following advice and information off ANYONE .

Work on your diet and train hard to get your bf down and spend plenty of time on EF researching .

Good luck .

Top Bottom