Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update on everybodys Training.

im gonna try and get some videos... i 'll just capture them from my dads video camera w/ my video card, and upload them to my website. IRBD will have some pics too(he's competing too).
Im just really concerned w/ the squat depth.. damn usapl.

Screwball -- I lift in the 242's. Elite at 242 is 1890. I got a little greedy at my last meet on the squat and should have only taken 717 to gaurantee my elite because I was pretty sure I would hit at least the 512lb and a 660 min pull. My stupidity is the reason I do not have my elite total yet but it will be done at my next meet.

1-Dawg, it's just a matter of time... You will crush your elite total at your next meet. Incredible numbers!

Hey guys I thought or was under the impression ELITE was when you total 2,000 no matter what weight class.

Since it's not like that from 165,181,198,220 what are ELITE totals for those weight classes, anyone know????

Go to elitefts.com Cubanito, they have an article entitled What is Elite? It gives elite numbers for all weight classes.

Very few ever hit Elite. It really means something special. 1-Dawg, that is some strong liftin!!!

B.

Thanks for the link guys I shoulda thought about going there. I'm hoping thats a long term goal to TOTAL ELITE. I have another goal too but I know it's a really long term goal and i just have to want it bad enough to get it. That's break the highest deadlift record out there.

Top Bottom