Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella Labs

82jdub

EF Logger
Logger
Just wanted to take a moment to shout out Umbrella Labs. Their products are top notch and the customer support is amazing. I recently had an issue with an order that shipped to the wrong address. The home is new construction and the new address has not been added to USPS database yet so somehow the order was sent to the wrong house. I contacted Umbrella customer support and without any hesitation whatsoever they immediately remedied the problem by reshipping the order to the correct address. Thank you Umbrella Labs for taking care of the issue and for being a trusted source for our community.

Thats what I call customer service at its finest but I would expect nothing less! Thats awesome bro! Make sure to keep us updated on your results!!

Just wanted to take a moment to shout out Umbrella Labs. Their products are top notch and the customer support is amazing. I recently had an issue with an order that shipped to the wrong address. The home is new construction and the new address has not been added to USPS database yet so somehow the order was sent to the wrong house. I contacted Umbrella customer support and without any hesitation whatsoever they immediately remedied the problem by reshipping the order to the correct address. Thank you Umbrella Labs for taking care of the issue and for being a trusted source for our community.
@82jdub Umbrella labs has great customer support and the quality is unmatched. I like the hot boxes, the best design I've seen!

@82jdub now you got your sarms, can you start your sarms log for the EF community? we want to see your diet, training and how you do the cycle please.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My SARMS cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Umbrella labs G2G 10 years and growing stronger

82 you should share LOG with us we all waiting so badly

Top Bottom