Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak order update and review

cashcarti20

So I order an order for ug freak and it's been a month and the status hasn't changed, last 2 times I order from website it was amazing and product came in time, now they're making up excuses saying it's coming this week but it hasn't, that the plane package was delayed, and now they're telling me it might of been stolen, why promote ug freak when they're just saying making up everything in the books, now I have to wait another month probably to get my stuff, 0/5 customer service and 1/5 shipping service can't believe a company would do this, should've order from naps gear I'm so dumb

Already got it taken care of idk how to delete thred
Next time I suggest don't be rude and don't blast and bash a source, I suggest you handle business like a real man and do this privately directly with the source.

I feel as though you aren't being truthful with the ratings based on my own experience UGF is A+ top notch G2G on all fronts. I had a great experience utilizing them and UGF took care of me completely.

UGF isn't responsible for updating the package 🙄 that falls on the carrier who has the package, use your head bro.

I agree with one statement you made definitely dumb and impatient, do better next time source will always come through at the end of the day especially UGF.

UGfreak has been in business for 13+ years now. they have built a strong reputation on many forums. yes they are new to THIS forum but if you look at their track record it is a perfect 100% happy customers

with shipping sometimes things happen beyond anyones control. post office worker could have a bad day and steal or lose a package, mistakes happen. packages get routed to the wrong place, post office truck could catch fire who knows lol. in the end you don't have to worry when using UGfreak. let them do the worrying

So I order an order for ug freak and it's been a month and the status hasn't changed, last 2 times I order from website it was amazing and product came in time, now they're making up excuses saying it's coming this week but it hasn't, that the plane package was delayed, and now they're telling me it might of been stolen, why promote ug freak when they're just saying making up everything in the books, now I have to wait another month probably to get my stuff, 0/5 customer service and 1/5 shipping service can't believe a company would do this, should've order from naps gear I'm so dumb
Already got it taken care of idk how to delete thred
@cashcarti20 since you accused @ugfreak and now you say it was taken care of, tell us a positive review and the status of your package now.

ugfreak is trusted and supported if you say something bad and resolved now post update

Top Bottom