Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

types of aas and how they effect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry in advance if this is off-subject, but hopefully it will bring this thread back to life.

Is testosterone enanthate & cypionate interchangeable? The reason I ask is that I have been stockpiling my HRT therapy vials for a very long time in preparation of going back on cycle one day. A few of the times the pharmacy gave me Cypionate instead of the usual Enanthate. Also interesting is that I usually get one 5cc vial of Test E per month, but the Cyp usually came in a 10cc vials for the month. I assume that is just a difference in packaging.

abombs- too drastic size gain gave me mad stretch marks
deca-quality gain, lots of long workouts,made me happy
dbol - fucking bloated up but makes me feel like superman
anavar- really mild focused and strong pumps, some veigns
tren - makes me feel way juiced out, insomnia, sweatfactory,intense!
sust-love the stuff
clen-havent taken it in YEARS but made my heart feel like jumpin out of my body
winny-good tight dry lean gains, GA brand made me amped
Mast- made me agressive as hell and hairy
like all the test esters not into cypionate
Proviron-started using it recently and love the stuff want to add it to all cycles
cant think of an[y others

promed said:
Sorry in advance if this is off-subject, but hopefully it will bring this thread back to life.

Is testosterone enanthate & cypionate interchangeable? The reason I ask is that I have been stockpiling my HRT therapy vials for a very long time in preparation of going back on cycle one day. A few of the times the pharmacy gave me Cypionate instead of the usual Enanthate. Also interesting is that I usually get one 5cc vial of testosterone enanthate per month, but the testosterone cypionate usually came in a 10cc vials for the month. I assume that is just a difference in packaging.

yeah test is test bro the only difference is the half lives
cypionate being 12 days and enanthate being 10.5...........you can interchange them with no noticable difference whatsoever.
best of luck bro :)

wow... this thread again? Been a long time but its a good one so...

Since my first replies i did a cycle with test e and:

Tren e: Took a while to kick but as intense as tren hex with less acne and more sweat.

Winstrol: Light headache if overdone. Otherwise hard as hell and great strength.

Anavar: Great pumps, great vascularity but jointpain which might be from the winny also.

Proviron: Hardness and libido. The shit works!

All told this cycle was the best i ever did for dry gains. My next run is going to be somewhat similar, except i dropped the var and added eq.

Deca - gave me gyno and couldn't get it up for months. fuck deca

Sustanon - no sides to speak of. Good size and strength gains though.

Dbol - tons of water bloat and puffy face but made me strong as hell(while on it) gained 30lbs then lost 25.

Test-p - no sides, nice rush every shot, keeps my dick hard while on tren. I love this stuff

Tren ace - major fatigue, sweats, insomnia, crazy dreams, out of beath all the time, uncomfortable/can't relax sensation, BUT...the shit made me hard as nails, cut my bf by like 15%, gave me nice strength gains.

Omnadrin - same as sust. no sides to speak of

Equipoise - worthless piece of shit steroid that does nothing. would never buy again.

Primo - no sides, but didn't seem to do much at 300mg/week. Hard to tell.

rambleon said:
wow... this thread again? Been a long time but its a good one so...

Since my first replies i did a cycle with testosterone enanthate and:

trenbolone e: Took a while to kick but as intense as trenbolone hex with less acne and more sweat.

Winstrol: Light headache if overdone. Otherwise hard as hell and great strength.

Anavar: Great pumps, great vascularity but jointpain which might be from the Winstrol - stanozolol also.

Proviron: Hardness and libido. The shit works!

All told this cycle was the best i ever did for dry gains. My next run is going to be somewhat similar, except i dropped the Anavar - oxandrolone - and added Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - .
lmao I saw the thread pop a few days ago and thought.."wow thats a good thread why didnt I think of that" then realized wtf I did make that thread.thing came back from the dead.love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom