Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

types of aas and how they effect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clen- Friggin horrible!!! Od'd on it because i was used to taking albuterol, won't touch the stuff with a 10' pole, could probably look at it and get the shakes now!!

Test C- Great gains, strength and no real side effects

EQ- Takes forever to kick in, but great cutter!! looking at hypl's post though maybe it's why I've been so hungry lately!!

Dbol- probably the reason i didnt get deca dick!!!

Sustanon- Worked very well, bloated a bit but kept all gains.

Albuterol- Worked great, much better than clen.

Anavar- worked well, always have cottonmouth though when on. Also, I brush my teeth 3 to 4 times a day and still get plaque buildup!!!

DECA- Didn't get deca dick, actually went through the roof!!!

D-bol-massivestrength gains (using 25mgs ED max), any more than that unbearable headaches, bloat, stomach pains, light acne

Deca - joint lubrication, good mass&strength gains, lighter acne than D-bol, 1 case of deca-dick (wasn't running a test), leaned my waist out

Sust- mass&strength, severe roid rage (too many fights to count in a 10 week cycle), severe acne PCT, retained good amount of gains. painful shots.

Currently running Test E & EQ for the last 17 days. great appetite, so far I am pleased with the lean gains, muscle hardness & endurance. 1 anxiety attack so far. probably already lost 1/2 inch on my waist. Slight acne, but most manageable. I have a feeling these gains are going to come on slow but keepable.

HCG- increased libido (severely). got severe acne PCT after my sust/d-bol cycle so nut sure if it was the roids, HCG or a combination of both. elevated mood.

eq = awesome, combined with test = loving life.... which = ripped and solid like i was made of steel... test and deca = good gains, but not as solid for me as test and eq... i really do love eq...but I must say if your gunna use it, at least run it for 12 weeks, alot of people dont like it cuz they only run it for 8 weeks and dont see its full potential...

Sust = my 2nd fave next 2 tren, awesome size, strength, and feeling
test e = didnt like it cuz sust is so much stronger 2 me
deca = liked it a lot, no deca dick, got me hard and put good size on, felt like strong EQ
EQ = awesome good gains in size strength great vascularity, hunger
anavar = little size gain, felt very strong, calmed down my hunger, toned me up nice!
tren = the best, pure muscle, pure strength, and my body looked insane!
masteron = made me hard as ron jeremys dick

All test esters equal the same effect, different half lives in the body. SO just pick how often you want to inject. It makes no difference.
Test enanthate for twice a week. Sust is overrated with the blended halflives. Just pick an ester and stick to it to keep steady state blood levels. It means absolutely no difference except for frequency of injections.

Anavar, great stuff, would go on it year round if I had a couple kilos of pure powder, otherwise cost is prohibitive for the gains.

Deca, wtf, people still take that crap?

Winstrol, I like this shit. I first tried it after Ben Johnshon got busted at the Olympics for taking it. Had to drive meself down to old mexico to get me some dat stuff (a few years later actuallY). But some dont get shit from it, Me, better than testosterone with no bloat, lean hard gains, went from a powerlifter to a triathlete, skinny as fuck, took winny, went from 180 to 205 ripped in three months (and you could count the individual muscle fibers I was so ripped). Also a couple squares of paperstrol will get any girl in the mood for humping.

Dianabol, please, bloat, lift lots of weight, stop dbol, lose bloat, go back to same if not lower lifts. It's like screaming "HI, IM ON STEROIDS!, LOOK AT MY MOONFACE!!" The trick is not to have people think you are roiding. People hate steroiders, for better or worse that is the general consensus. Never let on to ANYONE that you use anabolic steroids. If you do, well history is replete with examples of people being burned by friends, colleagues and girlfriends and even wives who use it divorce court.

Finaplix, besides anavar and primobolan and the ocassional low dose test. This is the best drug ever for people. No bloat, good build, and what's best is the psychological advantage over anavar, primobolan or winny.
You feel like moving, in fact, it's hard to sit and be a couch potato on this. You gots to keep on moving. I think this why fina is known as a good fat loss drug. Moreso than the bioeffects, but the psychological areas of the brain being stimulated that want to get up and move. Hence, lost bodyfat.
And it's easy to get since it's legal to order from a vet supply company, then order an aromatherapy kit to cook it up, easy as making coffee to filter out the glues.

If I were to have my druthers. I'd just have a kilo or two of anavar, a stash of primo and when I felt a bit leggy. I'd do fina.
If I were on a budget. I'd just stick with Test Enanthate over any other ester as its easy.

And if I were wanting to buy a book on how to do steroids. I'd save my money as they make more complicated WAY more complicated than it needs to be. But hell, that's how they make their dime fooling newbies. Plus, any dipshit can write a book. I have written three. Made them into ebooks and used Iuniverse to put then on Amazon.com and Barnes and Nobles. And you don't know me from Adam. I could be some idiot who cutnpasted all the posts from a discussion board into an anabolic book and slapped my name on it and said I am well respected Author. Please. It costs 1000 bucks to do this. If you want to buy my books, let me know, at least I have a medical degree, none of the others do.
Just do something for two or three months and not worry. Dont take a massive dose either. Health is the key.
If you want to become the next Arnold or Mr Universe, I'd just say to save your pennies to got to a psychologist and figure out why you want to look like a dork in speedos

bbjones said:
All test esters equal the same effect, different half lives in the body. SO just pick how often you want to inject. It makes no difference.
Test enanthate for twice a week. Sust is overrated with the blended halflives. Just pick an ester and stick to it to keep steady state blood levels. It means absolutely no difference except for frequency of injections.

Anavar, great stuff, would go on it year round if I had a couple kilos of pure powder, otherwise cost is prohibitive for the gains.

Deca, wtf, people still take that crap?

Winstrol, I like this shit. I first tried it after Ben Johnshon got busted at the Olympics for taking it. Had to drive meself down to old mexico to get me some dat stuff (a few years later actuallY). But some dont get shit from it, Me, better than testosterone with no bloat, lean hard gains, went from a powerlifter to a triathlete, skinny as fuck, took winny, went from 180 to 205 ripped in three months (and you could count the individual muscle fibers I was so ripped). Also a couple squares of paperstrol will get any girl in the mood for humping.

Dianabol, please, bloat, lift lots of weight, stop dbol, lose bloat, go back to same if not lower lifts. It's like screaming "HI, IM ON STEROIDS!, LOOK AT MY MOONFACE!!" The trick is not to have people think you are roiding. People hate steroiders, for better or worse that is the general consensus. Never let on to ANYONE that you use anabolic steroids. If you do, well history is replete with examples of people being burned by friends, colleagues and girlfriends and even wives who use it divorce court.

Finaplix, besides anavar and primobolan and the ocassional low dose test. This is the best drug ever for people. No bloat, good build, and what's best is the psychological advantage over anavar, primobolan or winny.
You feel like moving, in fact, it's hard to sit and be a couch potato on this. You gots to keep on moving. I think this why fina is known as a good fat loss drug. Moreso than the bioeffects, but the psychological areas of the brain being stimulated that want to get up and move. Hence, lost bodyfat.
And it's easy to get since it's legal to order from a vet supply company, then order an aromatherapy kit to cook it up, easy as making coffee to filter out the glues.

If I were to have my druthers. I'd just have a kilo or two of anavar, a stash of primo and when I felt a bit leggy. I'd do fina.
If I were on a budget. I'd just stick with Test Enanthate over any other ester as its easy.

And if I were wanting to buy a book on how to do steroids. I'd save my money as they make more complicated WAY more complicated than it needs to be. But hell, that's how they make their dime fooling newbies. Plus, any dipshit can write a book. I have written three. Made them into ebooks and used Iuniverse to put then on Amazon.com and Barnes and Nobles. And you don't know me from Adam. I could be some idiot who cutnpasted all the posts from a discussion board into an anabolic book and slapped my name on it and said I am well respected Author. Please. It costs 1000 bucks to do this. If you want to buy my books, let me know, at least I have a medical degree, none of the others do.
Just do something for two or three months and not worry. Dont take a massive dose either. Health is the key.
If you want to become the next Arnold or Mr Universe, I'd just say to save your pennies to got to a psychologist and figure out why you want to look like a dork in speedos

For someone that's only made a total of 4 fucking posts and used bad grammar in this one you sure talk a lot of shit bro,LOL

( bbjones

just red the shit out of him he is a alter thats for shore....ill be working on letting the mods know to band his dumb ass.we dont want trouble makers on this board we are just getting it back the way we like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom