Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to lose some weight on sarms

Vzerop

here definitely always been the bigger dude in school got bullied a lot but I did play football and was an offensive lineman. Won’t say I was any good but I could block some of the other bigger dudes on the other team
which sarms would you recommend for me to lose weight?
I’m in my late 20’s and I’m 330 pounds. I would like to drop about 100 pounds and slim up. Which sarms are safe for me?

here definitely always been the bigger dude in school got bullied a lot but I did play football and was an offensive lineman. Won’t say I was any good but I could block some of the other bigger dudes on the other team
I’m in my late 20’s and I’m 330 pounds. I would like to drop about 100 pounds and slim up. Which sarms are safe for me?
if you want to cut down

cardarine with cardazol

20mgs cardarine
3 caps cardazol

Start by eating less and doing more cardio
This^
You'd be better off taking ozempic than sarms.

Sorry you got bullied you can definitely use PED's just don't over do things

Top Bottom