Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Not cool

yock925

To all you younger dudes cruising on test isn't cool. If you run a cycle do it the right way running the right amount and duration. As a person who is on TRT it isn't cool having to deal with stupid doctors who only want your money. Don't mess up your natural levels, so do the correct pct. I wish I would've done things differently, learn from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More important than PCT is to not do too much for too long -- which most everyone does.

To all you younger dudes cruising on test isn't cool. If you run a cycle do it the right way running the right amount and duration. As a person who is on TRT it isn't cool having to deal with stupid doctors who only want your money. Don't mess up your natural levels, so do the correct pct. I wish I would've done things differently, learn from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure you ARE on TRT and not cruising cos one is NOT the other.

i agree totally.

the problem we have today is several things.

1. social media: everyone is a narcissitic and trying to chase each other and followers of others.

2. ease of access to gear: it is as easy to go online and order gear as it is to order a book (it might even be easier lol)

3. cheap gear: it isn't like the old days, today granny and mommy give kids $$$$.. 10 year olds have 5 and 6 figure trust funds. and a vial of gear is cheaper than a car wash and a cycle is the same price as a car payment

4. bad role models: ties into #1 but these kids actually think it is proper to run crazy ass cycles year round

I am a strong advocate of the idea that TRT should be only for those, who really need it. Cruising is not a good idea, and if you do not explicitly need TRT, then you are cruising - not doing TRT.

@Yock925 is a good dude. We've become good friends from this board.

We both made the same mistake. We started steroids way too young and permanently shut down our HPTA as a result.

Learn from our mistakes. Steroids are a tool but not something to play with. Wait until you are at least 23 to do your first cycle. You will be thankful you did in the long run. I promise you that.

It always makes sense to cycle properly for as long as possible. That is the healthiest way to use steroids. Staying on too long or at high doses is what kills HPTA. TRT is a good option for those who need it but it should not be for guys that just want to cruise.

Top Bottom