Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and Muscle Gain

5ml in one shot? Why? What's the reasoning behind that? So is that your one and only shot for the month?

I think you need to rethink your strategy? And if you took Test C (prescription) it was more like 1000mgs and not 1850.

Yes it was a 5ml. shot with I know is over the top. The reasoning? None whatsoever. That's my one and only shot for each and every month.
My calculations were a bit off here. I've been mixing 200mg./1ml of Test C, 1,000mg/5ml of Test E, and Super Test 450 at 450mg/5ml = 2,250mg with 4ml. of USP grape seed oil to cut the pain of the Stealth ST 450. You're on the ball and I stand corrected on my dosage.
It comes to roughly 1,150mg/5ml. per injection. Before I did my first injection years ago, I did some research. I took into consideration the time for AAS to begin assimilating, 48hours to 3-4 days with a duration of up to 4-5 weeks inside my system. Then I thought, inject every week, every 2 weeks or just once a month? I chose once a month.

Thanks to you, I'm going to cut down my monthly injections to 700mg/2ml. and that should be enough to sustain my physical activities along with a 300mg/1ml. of Deca to aid and sustain my joints putting me at the 1,000mg. mark a month. Be safe L2.

Damn, bro... I don't think this is the best approach and I would highly advise against it. I get what you're thinking of how it may make sense but it's not really the way it should be done. You can not just inject it once a month the total amount and expect it to be most effective way.

That total dose in one shot I think will do more harm than good. By March 1st you will feel like shit because your total T blood levels will be crashed.

It's not good from any stand point really - TRT, bodybuilding or even feeling better aspect. The only one I have heard people taking once a month was Nebido. Undecanoate. Which is a long last Testosterone. But that's not the case here.

Trust me on this. Do a little more research here.

Damn, bro... I don't think this is the best approach and I would highly advise against it. I get what you're thinking of how it may make sense but it's not really the way it should be done. You can not just inject it once a month the total amount and expect it to be most effective way.

That total dose in one shot I think will do more harm than good. By March 1st you will feel like shit because your total T blood levels will be crashed.

It's not good from any stand point really - TRT, bodybuilding or even feeling better aspect. The only one I have heard people taking once a month was Nebido. Undecanoate. Which is a long last Testosterone. But that's not the case here.

Trust me on this. Do a little more research here.

I understand your point and it is well taken. Nebido is something I will definitely research and possibly acquire. However, my good man, I'm not going to stop doing something that I've been doing close to a decade.

When I was on TRT (when I had insurance...) I self titrated and worked up to 400 a week t-cyp, that was way too much after a few weeks (insomnia HBP etc). tried 200 every 5 days, I leveled off and cruised at 300 every 5 days (I weighed 250 at the time)

Every 7 days was too much of a seesaw.
I think that if I was offered a much lower dose such as 200 a week, I would do 400 every 2 and use test boosters in between to bring up natty.

I haven't checked my email in a while and read the above post.

I envy you guys that inject every 5-7 days or 2 weeks. I gave it some thought way back then, but I decided against it and went for the once a month injection instead.
I'm still going strong with my 1.5gm. injections. I have no "seesaw" effect nor do I feel like shit by the end of each month. I've decided to inject every 25th of each month and take some orals at 40-50mg a day for 5-6 days prior to the first of each month. So far 6 months now and I feel like a CHAMP! My doctor says my blood work and urine samples are better than normal and very good for a man over 50 years old. However, my PCP, a female doctor, suggested that I try TRT at 200-300mg. every 2 weeks!!! I laughed.

Top Bottom