Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and Muscle Gain

What is the rate in drop of Test levels per day?

Since I've been doing every 10 day injections my bloodwork is done every 5th day post injection. How do you determine what your levels range from between those 10 days? I'm sure if I tested it 24-48 hours post injection it will be a lot higher than the 5th and the 10th day.

At what doses of TRT does prostate issues really become an issue? Is my dose something that can lead into those issues long term?

Everyone is different as to the daily drop in test. Yes if you were to test 24-48 they would be at the highest cause that's when Cyp peaks but that's not what a doctor should be looking at. He should be looking at the number on day 7. Since your doc does yours every 5 with a shot of 150mg you should stay between 900-1100 which would be high normal, and exactly where you want to be. As far as prostate issues there are none. Find me anything about prostate issues and cancer and I'll find you 10 more that say no way cause there have been zero long term studies on this.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I'm taking 200mg test cyp/wk. I feel great and and all of my previous symptoms are gone. As far as muscle gains are concerned, I can only comment on my experience, but I gained 25 lbs of solid muscle in the last 12 months on my TRT dose only. But I will add that I am religious about getting in my work outs, ensuring that my diet is consistent with my goals, and that I have the right level of intensity in the gym. The short answer is that you should grow on that amount if everything else is in check.

The body can tolerate some pretty huge fluctuations in hormones and in nutrients. Keep your body within lab range of test and problems should be minimal. Most prostate issues come from lack of iodine, selenium, magnesium and zinc.

My scripts are: 10 mg topical cream compound applied daily, 1 iu HGH EOD, and 0.5 adex once every 84 hours.
The muscle gain is similar to being natural. No prostate problems.

When you do a cycle such as test p + deca at 250 total every 84 hours, you'll need to double the adex. You'll get sides, larger prostate and big muscles.

Does anyone's insurance cover brand name if they choose over generic?

I can get the Watson no problem but the brand is so much better. The pharmacist was telling me that certain medications generics over brand do not matter but when it comes to hormones, she recommended the brand.

I'm just not sure if my insurance will cover brand. I'm definitely going to try and push for it. I just know it was pretty expensive for a 10ML bottle brand name over the couple of dollars I pay for the generics.

What's up TRT bros!?

I'm curious as to what TRT everyone is on currently? What were you on before?

When you went to the doctor to get on TRT what dose did you start out at? How many times was it changed? And are you feeling a lot more positive effects from original dosage to current? What were the key factors to needing a change in dose?

I started at 200mgs every 2 weeks. I knew that was not going to last long as it's way too spread out. Got bloodwork that showed a huge decrease that second week and then was given 200mgs every 10 days. Then went to 250mgs and now currently at 300mgs every 10 days.

You think I will see a lot more muscle gains at this level? It's a pretty decent dose in terms of TRT numbers. What do you do for your body to not get "used to it"? I was not given HCG or anything for estrogen control.

Would love to hear everyone's feedback!!

I was started with 150mg. a week back in Nov., 2009, a very weak dose in my opinion. This continued until there was a made-up scare at Watson declaring an entire batch of TEST had became contaminated with a letter and all came in the mail. The VA switched over to Pfizer which cut the vials to 200mg/ml!!!

The TRT clinic is now laughable.
Plus the clinic has never given me any HCG, AI's, nor given me blood tests for estradiol. It's all been a fucking joke.

I don't think 150mgs a week is a very weak dosage in a TRT perspective. It's actually very nice as a starting point. Most I hear about start off with much less at about 200mg every 2 weeks.

150mgs a week will put someone in the upper high range. It's weak in terms of bodybuilding doses but this is much different.

I never went to one of those TRT clinics. I went to my endocrinologist and was able to figure out the proper dosage after several blood tests with different dosages. Not saying that all TRT clinics are bad but it's a much different experience from them to an endo.

What are you doing now in 2014 since starting at 150mg a week? Do you take much more?

I've been slacking in the gym too long these past years and decided to get serious for once in my life while I still have a little bit of vitality left in me.
I've decided to up my dose to 3ml-5ml. every month for the rest of my life. I know it going sounds quite irresponsible, wasteful, and dangerous, but what the hell.
Last night, I kicked it off with a 5ml. injection. Approximately 1,850mg. I'm going to get down to business.
Monday, Feb.3rd at 5:00AM in the gym will mark a new beginning in my life something that I should have done years ago.

Top Bottom