Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple H Talks about steroid Use in a interview

Olympia4ever, I agree and disagree with you..
HHH is fucking huge. Is he as symmetrical or muscular as Jay Cutler..absolutely not. But I guaranfuckingT you that Cutler can not be in that ring. HHH and other bodybuilders dont go for the bodybuilder look because they wouldnt last in the ring....look at Scotty Steiner...he cant fucking move because he has juiced his head off and went overboard. Plus, alot of the wrestlers are very Tall and hence cant have a bodybuilder frame. HHH, Saturn, and a few others are very huge and freakish considering their agility and athleticism....

of course a pro bodybuilder would get beaten in the ring...they cant even run 100metres without cramping up or dehydrating etc...but i was just talking about size and looks, for a normal guy tripple h is of course big, but in terms of bodybuilding he wouldnt get anywhere in national level contests, let alone olympia. tripple h probably benches 3 plates for 12 reps, or 3 and a half plates for 12 reps, thats what 315-365 for 12...very strong for a normal guy, but compared to ronnie...common. but no doubt that wrestlers would hurt bodybuilders in the ring, the bb would probably do more damage to himself trying to dive or move at hi speed. Only as far as looks are concerned wrestlers are tiny compared with pro bb's.

Cutler could easily beat HHH in the ring, just needs vince mcmahon to say so and then boom Cause its setup! Sorry to burst your bubble, I am not saying there is no santa just that debating over who would win a fake fight seems kinda rediculous:D

I too agree olympia...somewhat

I too have seen a picture of the Rock but in this one he was beside Frank Sepe. Frank i believe has toned down and no longer is a freak ( i think he got pretty big at one point ) for obvious reasons...he is a model and now can tone down the bbing lifestyle...anyways my point is this: the Rock was not even close to Frank Sepe's size and that was compared to Sepe, not only that you could not tell if the Rock had muscle or fat cause you could not see any definition...Sepe was dry and striated and just dwarfed the Rock.

But if you were to compare HHH not in terms of shape and muscle quality but in size...he is close ( bear in mind i have seen Cutler in person and no one is THAT big, well Ronnie but ronnie is a fuckin speciman)

just my 2 cents

b.A.

Olympia4ever...i pretty much agree with what you ahve to say, same with BigArragorn...but, if you guys have watched the new season of Tough Enough on MTV....Jake...23 years old 6'4, 245 and completely shredded! At his age, he could easily be a nice bodybuilder. Absolutely amazing physique. I wonder what his cycles look like...

bear i agree

that guys is absolutely shredded....the look i personally am going for ( i am a little shorter and about 13 #'s lighter but hes got 5 years on me and i still have to finish a first cycle ).

I too would like to know his cycle...he has got the potential but because of his height he is the next schlierkamp and you know how that guy gets fucked ( rightly so though ).

b.A.

Top Bottom