Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TREN E / TEST cycle log

I got an albuterol inhaler yesterday morning. It didn't really do much it just gave the feeling of breathing fresh air for about 30 mins still had the heavy breathing. Ended up having to go to the hospital really late last night had a huge anxiety attack thought I was dieing haha. My blood pressure was fine, my blood oxygen level was 99% and there was no sign of lung problems. I thought it was gonna end bad when I had to go to a different doctor and he prescribed me something different to what I usually have.

Does anyone from experience know of doing abit of cardio on tren helps breathing throughout the day?

Update time

Been on for about 2 and a half weeks now and shit is getting insane the strength is getting out of control I don't understand how its hitting so quick. Just hit chest day. Hit 140 for 3 without a spotter that's over 10kg on my bench in two and a half weeks.

Weight is still sitting at 99kg but I look visible leaner and keep getting complimented on how much bigger I look.

As for breathing i actually stumbled across a pretty good fix to it on a post. An OTC nasal spray called nasacort (telnase here in Australia) Which blocks prostaglandins to help your lungs from inflammation. If you wanna have a read just google nasacort and tren is in the first few results. It builds up in your system over time and is usually in full effect after about a week. I'm about 2 days in and already it has improved my breathing ten fold I've started doing cardio again and I'm not nearly dieing during heavy sets. So for anyone who cares suss it out, you've got nothing to lose.

I got an albuterol inhaler yesterday morning. It didn't really do much it just gave the feeling of breathing fresh air for about 30 mins still had the heavy breathing. Ended up having to go to the hospital really late last night had a huge anxiety attack thought I was dieing haha. My blood pressure was fine, my blood oxygen level was 99% and there was no sign of lung problems. I thought it was gonna end bad when I had to go to a different doctor and he prescribed me something different to what I usually have.

Does anyone from experience know of doing abit of cardio on tren helps breathing throughout the day?

All the new guys this is 100% why tren is not a beginner cycle choice

You can do all the cardio in the world and it's not gonna help your breathing that's a side effect that people get from tre!!!

If you anxiety and sides are that bad drop your dose down a little bit what does the running again?!

All the new guys this is 100% why tren is not a beginner cycle choice

You can do all the cardio in the world and it's not gonna help your breathing that's a side effect that people get from tre!!!

If you anxiety and sides are that bad drop your dose down a little bit what does the running again?!

Sorry mate I think you may have missed my last post. Everything is 100% fine. Anxiety is sorted got the appropriate help. One valium 3 days ago and I've been perfect ever since. I found a way to nearly completely fix breathing issues on tren. Have been doing HIIT and it's safe to say I'm at about 90% of where I am while not on cycle. Im 27 and the dose is 300mgs a week tren e.

I had seen ur other post bro šŸ˜œ

But the thing is it happened and u went to the hospital !!!
It's very real that this can happen is what I'm saying and not all guys have the mental strength to push through
Sometimes theses sides are so bad guys do stupid shit wile on cycle

Plus u taking valium on cycle is not a good idea either just saying

When u cycle and start having to use all sorts of other drugs under the sun to fix the side effects from one drugs it become the long drawn out ordeal where you taking one drug to combat another drug to combat another drug and then before you know it you're putting 10 different drugs in your system just to stay level benzodiazepines are very dangerous that's what Valiums are and they have no place in bodybuilding or weightlifting I'm just giving you a little bit of personal information that I've learned over the years from personal experience and many years of research

The goal here is to be healthy take care of our bodies eat properly and do what's right not take a bunch of different pills medications to counteract this to counter that and then the end is that our livers and our bodies are worn out mess I'm not saying that you're doing that but I'm just telling you not to combat one side effect with another by taking a medication is not the proper way to do it!!

Estrogen control and compound all u need if ur body can't deal with certain compounds avoid them totally I've come to the realization that I cannot take halo and I just stay away from it it's that plain and simple...

Glad u got it sorted out though šŸ‘
Had seen u just took one valium

Thought ya we're taking them on a regular basis

All good mate cheers for the advice! I'm hoping to not have to take any at all I took one just to help me out at the time cause it was getting pretty bad but since I've just been working on breathing exercise and green tea and that sorta shit is going really well. I've witness people become addicted to valium it's not a pretty sight haha

Does any one know the best pct to take after a 10 week cycle of tren acetate and test 400? Would it be just clomid I take? If so how long for? Already have nolva at the ready, just not sure clomid would be enough due to how strong tren is?

Top Bottom