Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cycle help

intense23

Hello ,this will be my 5th cycle.
5'8,190lbs,14%bf,38yrs.

I have read higher tren and lower test is the way to go. This will be my 1st time taking tren. So,here is my layout. Please let me know what you think.

Week 1-12

Tren A 300mg week,pin M W F
TEST E 250mg,pin once a week
Masteron 300mg, pin M W F
Arimedex
Caber .5 e3d

Pct,week 12-16
Clomid
Arimedex
HCG

Hello ,this will be my 5th cycle.
5'8,190lbs,14%bf,38yrs.

I have read higher tren and lower test is the way to go. This will be my 1st time taking tren. So,here is my layout. Please let me know what you think.

Week 1-12

Tren A 300mg week,pin M W F
TEST E 250mg,pin once a week
Masteron 300mg, pin M W F
Arimedex
Caber .5 e3d

Pct,week 12-16
Clomid
Arimedex
HCG

Tren A needs to be at least EoD do not go 2 days in a row with no shot in there.
Start with just Tren and test leave masteron for future cycle.
So if you up Tren A to EoD 3.5 times a week that will give you 350 per week of it and yes 250 a week of test is fine. Its better to use caber EoD with your shots and just use a little less each time than to spread it every 3 day. HCG through your entire PCT is a nono.

Caber EOD?! My girl would be Dead haha
Not all caber is created equal I've found. One kind, I only need .25mg Mon and Fri (and could get away with less) another had me taking 1 mg Mon an Thurs. Dunno if its underdosed, overdosed, fillers, binders, cheap, expired or what. Considering the mass spec to really see, can't be mass specing everything tho, people start watching.
And I hate e3d dosing, I lose track constantly with all the crap I'm continuously pumping into myself, it either has to be ed, EOD, or Mon thurs...for me

...and I'd drop the adex for pct too, pick up the nolva, blast the hcg, then nolva clomid doses descending ala Dr.scally

Caber EOD?! My girl would be Dead haha
Not all caber is created equal I've found. One kind, I only need .25mg Mon and Fri (and could get away with less) another had me taking 1 mg Mon an Thurs. Dunno if its underdosed, overdosed, fillers, binders, cheap, expired or what. Considering the mass spec to really see, can't be mass specing everything tho, people start watching.
And I hate e3d dosing, I lose track constantly with all the crap I'm continuously pumping into myself, it either has to be ed, EOD, or Mon thurs...for me

I said less caber more often...I did not say more caber..
Just talking about lessening the swing due to half life.

And yes good caber and neither you nor her will be getting any sleep.

stable blood levels is the game. Tren Ace ED or EOD, test e 3.5 days apart. Good ace every day at 50mg is really nice if you can dig pinning. As far as HCG i would use that before you start your PCT, HCG can shut you down, I have had great success at 500iu every week during the cycle and then 1500iu split twice a week two weeks before the pct starts.

Top Bottom