Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Reasons Why Testosterone is a Bad Choice!!

2Thick said:
Test sides are more real than Deca sides are.

A slow down of libido is rare and only caused by too much deca and no tapering. If you cycle smart then you will have the opposite effect (i.e. higher sex drive).

Progesterone gyno is also such a rare occurrence that it isn't even worth mentioning. It is only used like a scary children's story...irrational and highly unlikely to happen.

Plus, don't blame the limp noodle on Deca. Blame your bad genetics...hehehe
Ive suffered major, well at least for me, major gyno sides from deca, and i dont think its as rare as what you let on personally. I find test related gyno much easier to control

2Thick said:
All AS will shut down your natural test (except for a select few) so there is no argument against deca there.

My body also produces bile and HCl, but I don't want to inject that in my body, so that shouldn't be a reason to use Test over Deca.

Deca is rumored to activate progesterone receptors, and there is no conclusive proof that it actually causes progesterone induced side effects...only hearsay.

And about Ronnie Coleman's dosages... you and I would probably die if we used what he uses. Plus he uses other compounds like GH and Insulin along with the mega-doses of test.
test prop and suspension clears the body very fast and allows the body to readjust and make test on its own quicker. deca has a long clear time stays in the body very active for 4-8 weeks then its metabolites can been detected for 9 months up to a year.

most deca users including myself that have used both compounds will note that with proper pct they can be up and running once more in 3 weeks after the test cycle ends while the nandralone cycles shut them down so hard it takes months to recover.
thats my argument on why test , eq ,dbol, anadrol are all better then deca and nandralones for recovery and drug detection clearance

alot of top amatures in tested events shoot test suspension every day right up to the day before the event try that even with deca prop and you have a postive everytime

You know what pisses me off? People who try to convince other people that what works for them will work for everyone. Genetic makeup, dedication, diet, knowledge of what works for them in and out of the gym is what constitutes what works! As far as gear use, you'll only know what effect a specific compound will have on you through trial and eror. He talks like he knows what he is talking about but I hope that his avatar really isn't him. That should let everyone know what he really knows!

Top Bottom