Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too low estrogen is a bad thing?

broscience

I was just looking over NBTM and looking at their shampoo and other items, when i was looking over d-spark and it was saying how experienced people who done mutliple cycles should know how to maintain their estrogen levels. Maybe im misunderstanding this, but could someone explain. I always though low estrogen is good and your always trying to keep it low. Now my other question is when you go through your pct and after cycle those low estrogen levels will start to rise? is this what pct is for to make sure that your lvls stay low? preetty confused here...apologize for making this seem complicated. im just curious

you have to have some estrogen for steroids to work, too much and bloat, gyno is possible, to little =limited gains, its all about balance, so it's impossible to tell you where that balance lies since everyone is different.

If your Estrogen is low, then your dick won't work right. You aremore prone to muscle tears, and your cholesterol levels are probably going to be affected as well.

-BRR

Keep your test moderate at most!!! The longer you do this the more you will figure out what works for you...
I'd rather keep my test low enough so that at worst my nips just itch a little by the end of my blast... Fuck an AI... Straight up... Low estro sides suck..
A typical blast for me will look like:
250 test/wk
350 npp
20mg winny

Low sides because my estro doesn't get sky high, and the synergy betweem an anabolic a dht and a 19nor is very effective... I believe balanced cycles are the best, adjust as needed per individual needs and goals...

Damn inever knew it was supposed to balanced...
Imma tell you wat im planning to do
Test cyp 1-12 300/week
Var 6-12 40mg/day
HcgES1-12
N2guard 1-12

Pct is as follows
Mrsupps ultimate pct stack and gonna follow its dosage protocol
Also planning on taking dspark but unsure....

Unsure how to balance myself out since its my first time...what would i have to adjust though if i do get joint issues and stuff like yous talked about?
Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I had to use Letro after some rebound gyno and I'm convinced low estrogen is the worst feeling. Never been so uninterested in sex. Dick didn't even want to try to work. Not to mention the depression was pretty bad too. Never again!

If your Estrogen is low, then your dick won't work right. You aremore prone to muscle tears, and your cholesterol levels are probably going to be affected as well.

-BRR

+1, guys really kill their estrogen too much these days with AI abuse. IMHO, that also ties into improper PCT, where guys aren't using HCGenerate during the cycle to prep for PCT. :)

Top Bottom