Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is messed up! vid, news story, China, WTF!!!!!!

Just watched it, holy shit. So its finally come to this. I was expecting a crowded chaotic street with people too much in a hurry to notice a small girl bleeding on the street, but nothing else is happening there. shockingly, one by one, the bystanders stroll by without a care in the world. The first guy literally walks around her without as much as a glance down. I must say Ive never seen anything like that vid. Totally disgusting

no don't watch it cindy, superdave put it about right. People literally almost stepping over her. And it's pretty clear this little girl ain't takin a nap. I have no explanations. Not that I condone, but at least I understand the driver who hit her not stopping cause he figured his life was over. The people walking by though have nothing to lose whatsoever by calling for help. It's completely flummoxing. Just robots going about their day. That's what's ahead for the human race if we don't wake the fuck up.

that made me incredibly sad. I wonder what goes through their minds as they stare and walk by without breaking stride.

shit like this has been happening in america for ages and happens every year, with a case I read not too long ago of pple seeing a guy get shot somewhere in Brooklyn i think and no one helped. I still remember the thread of the homeless hero who saved a woman from attacker, got stabbed and lay in street bleeding dying while many pple many just passed w/o helping. its so hard for me to comprehend the whole bystander effect going on in these situations.

are we so self absorbed that we hardly can grasp reality of what is happening? or maybe we fully comprehend but fear acting on it.....and rationally why blame them, although i'd think instinct to help another would take over here

IDK about china, but I could supposedly try to help someone by pulling them out of a house that was on fire and they could sue me for my heroic deed; trespassing, damaging door/property, maybe they twisted their ankle while i was trying to save their life so get sued for their injuries, sexual harassment for doing CPR and so on. Or in schools, they wont even give you a band-aid for cuts, ect unless you sign contract.

I was gonna say some other stuff, but lost my train of thought and cant remember.wtf

NyQuil is turning my brain to mush

I read somewhere else that apparently there is some fucked up laws in China regarding being a Good Samaritan. I.e. that many people who help get successfully sued and as a result people avoid the situations all together now.

stupid chinks.

chiggers = ngrs of asia

Top Bottom