Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is messed up! vid, news story, China, WTF!!!!!!

b0und

I saw this video yesterday.

Beyond anger, even comprehension...

This shit can make you loose faith in humanity!

News story first:

Chinese toddler Yueyue run over by van shocks China

Don't watch the vid if you can't get over it (I can't):

Alright I cut out the embedded video.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71_kpdDZo6c

Only watch it if you don't get upset at seeing a little girl get run over, twice and lots of people not helping.

I just hope that little girl survives.

b0und ( :rose: )

Last edited:
Thats horrible . Im like Pick, I read something about today and Im not watching it either. What a shame..

its not gory, but just despicable people can walk by a little girl mangled in the street dying probably

something similiar happened here in the states too, a homeless guy helped a woman fend off a mugging and got shot for his efforts....even the woman whom he helped didn't even bother to call it in. Dude got walked by for like an hour. Yeah i the first link showed the edited version of the vid but you can still clearly see alot of fluid beside the girl which meant she was bleeding out....the people who nonchalantly walked by her should be executed as would be my decree if I was King. So many people in this world should go to bed every night with a smug sense of satisfaction that I was not made overwatch of this place. Things would be so much different. People would get held to the fire.

I have a couple of friends who've lived in China for a couple of years.

Chinese people are basically animals.

They literally take shits in the streets(and let their kids do it), EVERYONE spits ALL the time (including females). They push you in the streets when walking to get by etc.

Maybe they could learn a thing from other parts of asia, instead of being the ngrs of the Asian culture.

i can't really say i'm surprised based on what my friends have told me

Top Bottom