Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is messed up! vid, news story, China, WTF!!!!!!

ok, how has no one mentioned this btw.

why is a two year old walking in the street alone, and her parents weren't even nearby when she got hit?

I also wonder if this has anything to do with females in China. If it was a little boy, i wonder if it would have been different. due to the population laws in China, having a little girl is a huge disappointment. they're basically 2nd class citizens

ok, how has no one mentioned this btw.

why is a two year old walking in the street alone, and her parents weren't even nearby when she got hit?

I also wonder if this has anything to do with females in China. If it was a little boy, i wonder if it would have been different. due to the population laws in China, having a little girl is a huge disappointment. they're basically 2nd class citizens

She apparently lives near that street and had wandered out to play with her brother. I'm guessing it took a minute from mom realizing she had gone out to finding where she had gone.

seriously? so the woman who pulled the girl out of the street could get sued? the fuck for? if that's true then I recant my prior comments, I absolutely understand. What a fucked culture if that's true. None of us would help either if we would get successfully sued and have our lives ruined.

Actually I would still help but whisper to the mother all the unspeakable acts I would perpertrate against her and the rest of her family if she dared punish me for my helping.

I read somewhere else that apparently there is some fucked up laws in China regarding being a Good Samaritan. I.e. that many people who help get successfully sued and as a result people avoid the situations all together now.

stupid chinks.

chiggers = ngrs of asia

The little girl has now died

Chinese toddler dies a week after being hit by cars, ignored by passersby - CNN.com

This article explains a prior court case, which set a precedent to this case:

China's hit-run scandal: Yue yue dies

A judge in Nanjing actually stated: "Only the guilty help" !!!! In a ruling.

Why couldn't this judge get run over and left for dead in the street without help?

Btw, all judges in China are CP members and get their position through connections, not merit.

b0und (sad and angry)

thats another reason if we ever go to war with china i hope they get rid of rules of combat for us cause they have no care for humanity what so ever

Top Bottom