Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Their is this Strange Guy Outside!!!! heh....

PHATchik said:
LOL @ VG.

BTW, Tripleblonde, if he's back in your driveway, then yes, call the cops. That's trespassing if nothing else.

$10 says he gets her number and they go on a date next weekend!! :chomp:

I would call a neighbor or someone though. If he made a second appearance in your driveway, then that is cause to be suspicious. Just let someone in on what is happening until your parents get home. Sorry, I might be a little paranoid, but it's better to be safe than sorry as the old saying goes.

PHATchik said:
I would call a neighbor or someone though. If he made a second appearance in your driveway, then that is cause to be suspicious. Just let someone in on what is happening until your parents get home. Sorry, I might be a little paranoid, but it's better to be safe than sorry as the old saying goes.

lol, this from a girl who's avatar is a pic of a naked man holding a sign up with her name on it.

vinylgroover said:
lol, this from a girl who's avatar is a pic of a naked man holding a sign up with her name on it.
Lol. How is that not safe?

ANd TB, don't freak. I'm sure it's nothing, but just call your brother or something. It'll make you feel better.

thanks phatchick.....the parentals are home now....so all is good....

the dad is freakin' that I answered the door, but yeah whatever.....all is good.....

Top Bottom