Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Their is this Strange Guy Outside!!!! heh....

Daisy_Girl said:
No...I saw it in the recycle bin, but don't know who moved it. PROMISE! :)

could you bring it out just for a second? i never got to read any responses. i thought it was hilarious...

anyways what TOS did it break? im interested to know. :)

chances are, he's already been to your house/area many times watching you. that's how rapists work. have you noticed any missing articles of clothing, specifically your panties?

remember, if you fight him, you'll only die tired. good luck

Triple, when he asked if you wanted your driveway paved, you should have said "oh, i was hoping you'd ask me for a fuck.......thanks anyway but my driveway is fine" and closed the door on him.

LOL @ VG.

BTW, Tripleblonde, if he's back in your driveway, then yes, call the cops. That's trespassing if nothing else.

yeah phatchick.....i was close to calling them, but he's gone, I keep running to the balcony to check...lol, all crouched down mission impossible like :)

the parental units are always home at this hour, i swear they go to sleep at 9 every night, so it's really annoying that the one night something weird happens their no where to be found.....heh

Top Bottom