Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Moderator’s Recycle Bin

anabolic24/7 said:
Will it track the mod who deams the post inappropriate, and removes it? If not then the problem will not go away. Curious

I'm curious to that aswell. Great idea though George, that's why your the man!

jdismukes said:
So the mods can no longer delete a post completly?
yes i am wondering this too...if they can still delete it completely, then this new recycle bin will not solve any of the deleted or disappearing posts

The way I understand it to work is like this: a mod deletes a post- the deleted post is archived in a bin that only the administration (Mr. Spellwin, EF Chris, Leo) has access to- we contact the administration if we feel our post/thread has been deleted in error(lol)- the administration restores.

I think it's a good system and if it keeps track of the moderators whom are erasing the threads, that should put a stop to the whole "disappearing" post issue. I'm sure if Mr. Spellwin, EF Chris, or Leo notice the same moderator continually (and for no apparent reason) erasing the threads of the same people over and over again, they will take some type of disciplinary action against that moderator.

Last edited:
Like I said on the other board, this is a great idea. It will prevent useful posts from being mistakenly deleted. No mod should delete anything without a proper explanation anyway. Now editing is also a good way to remove usless and false information. This will take the board to a higher level.

Top Bottom