Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Girl Talk introductions thread.

Hi everyone. Thought I'd post my name is Karen I am 37 years old. Married have three children 7, 5, and 3. I live in Toronto, Canada. I work part time. I am a social worker. Going to be married 10 years in December. Husband is taking me on a 10 day cruise over the anniversary. I love to travel favorite spot is Las Vegas but going to LA beginning of June. Me and hubby no kids. Well, that's me!

Heyy! I'm B. I'm 23, working professional. I'm single. I work in PR/Marketing, and love going out to eat, movies, reading. Hoping to travel to some beautiful beaches next year!

Hey everyone, I'm 28, been weight training for 2 years. Within the past month, I haven't been to the gym very much, boyfriend and ex-husband problems, not to mention I have a 13 year old. When I first started weight training, I joined a bodybuilding site, which really helped me stay focused, being exposed to other people who are fitness-minded. So, that is my purpose of joining. Hope to be accepted by everyone. I'm not offended easy, so give me all the crap you want, no big deal. I'm pretty goofy myself. :D

I hear ya on the dating thing! My advice is just to be yourself and know that you can meet someone absolutely anywhere, even where you least expect it - I asked a guy out at Starbucks!

Hello Ladies! I did a pretty thorough job of filling out my profile so check it out and feel free to get to know me via the boards.

Hello ladies! My name is Michaellyn. I'm from Sioux Falls, SD. I use to be pretty serious into bodybuilding when I was younger. I got pretty ill a few years ago. Some of the meds they had me on made me put on a little bit of weight. I'm wanting to lose some weight and get back into shape. I have a little boy named Seth. He just turned 8.

Hi Everybody,
I'm Debi - joined EF in Oct 08. Joined at 130 & the other day weighed in at 118, so something's working!! I live in Brooklyn, Ohio a small suburb of Cleveland, but live close enough to enjoy seeing the Cavs play at Quicken Loans Arena, the Browns at the Stadium, along with many many groups, singers who come to town. I have 2 girls but they can take care of themselves. A husband??? Long story - made short. He's been in a coma since Christmas Day 05, is completely paralyzed and left leg amputee. So, at this point in my life I'm lost. Always hold out hope for a "maybe" or "miracle" but it doesnt look like its in the plan. So my thoughts are, 'where am I, who am I, what do I do? Would never leave him but feel 'empty' inside. Came to EF hoping to get some ideas on how to get into shape, wanted to make some friends, have someone to chat with. Some things are working out ok, others arent. Overall, everyone has been great on EF with the exception of today - made the mistake of posting in Chat about returning from Vegas (a 3-day rest) and I got slammed by the guys there. Not a pleasant experience. But we live and learn, and we learn by our mistakes.
I am an RN and do homecare right now. Would love to move to a sunny climate but that will come in time. Would love to get to know some of you better. Have had the pleasure of meeting Tatyana & being greeted by her which was nice.
Thanks for listening to my life story!

Top Bottom