Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Girl Talk introductions thread.

Hey all,

New to the forum, getting back into the fitness game. Had a motorbike crash in march last year left me out of the gym up until April just gone. So needless to say I’m in bad shape but I’m working on getting back to where I was to start off with and then to get even better! Looking forward to chatting with you gals and getting some tips on how to get to where I want to be.

I live in Perth Australia although I am originally from the UK. I’m 21 work fulltime and have a great partner who also works out (which is great for extra motivation)

Speak soon!

Olivia (aka Smiffins)

Hi everyone!
I'm new here(obviously), my name is Chantelle and I am 21. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada.
A year ago I joined a gym and have been going on and off since (most recently off for a few months..) I am definitely am starting at square one, I have a few extra pounds to lose, but want to get in shape.
I am hoping to learn a lot here but as well meet some people who will help keep me on track and go to wit questions!
Talk soon,
:)

Hi Everyone
I'm new here so hello there! Nice to meet you all.

My name is Maria and I'm from California. I'm married, but not kids. Trying tho. LOL!

I hope I get to meet lot of new friends here.​

Hello, everyone! My name is Robin and I'm new here. I joined here 2 days ago and I forgot to make an introduction. Better late than never. Hehe

Hi

I am Claudia from NYC, I have recently joined this forum, Actually i wanted to know if anyone here who already ordered free samples from earthswhey.com

They are offering 3 different flavour, I think I am gonna order it.

One of my friend recommend me this forum and this would be my first post. Looking forward to some responses

Top Bottom