Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dorian Yates Cycle

yarpic said:
That much gh back in the 80s? He did not have the "gh guts". Wouldn't it be the case with that dosage?

Actually Dorian was Mr. O from 92-97. He did have a GH gut, though not as pronounced as Coleman.

UglyASS said:
I hear ya bro, I think the body would just go into shock if you put that much foreign substances in it. I shot 9ml one day and was sick for two days after and I put it down to too much gear in too little time. Stupid ass front loading theories! lol

UglyASS :p

Well, it's not like these guys start taking this much overnight. It's a gradual progression - years and years of saucing. I don't doubt the amounts these guys have to take, but the cycle posted makes little sense as far as combinations are concerned

I remember this posted years back, along with craigs cycle for the USA's...I saw them posted on here a few days ago too.

Yea it doesn't make sense to take all that at once, no sense at all.

Now looking back over it and knowing Dorian's thought style, it doesn't really make sense that he would shot gun AAS like this. As stated above everything he did was throughly thought out and meticulously designed for a reason. I could see some other pros using that, but not him.

Can anybody remember the circumstances of the original post?

i.e. Who was the original poster and how did he get this info?

AlwaysOn said:
:mix:

Genotropin 16 IE 7IU 3xDay (hGH)
Humalog 10IU 4xDay (insulin)
Anapolon 100mgs 4-5xDay
Metanabol 15-20mgs 5xDay
Finabolan 1500mgs week
Testosterone Suspension 1200mgs week
IGF-1/Prostaglandin 4xDay
Halotestin 10mgs 4xDay
Drolban 20mgs 5xDay
Triacana 25mcgs 3xDay (similar to cytomel)
Broncoterol "doesn't list"
Nandrolone Decanoate 1000mgs week
Diprospan
Primobolan Depot 600mg week
Stromba Tabs 100mgs day (Winstrol)
Zitazonium 10mgs 3xDay
Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate 1060mgs week (Parabolan)
Testosterone Enanthate 800mgs week
Boldenone Undecylenate 1200mgs week (EQ)
Clomiphene Citrate 150mgs day (Clomid)
Superbolin (Austrailian)
Pentastone 20mgs 2xDay
Testosterone Blend 1500mgs week (Sustanon?)
L-Dopa

Hmmm.. I'm a newbie, never juiced before in my life, but that's EXACTLY the cycle I was looking for!! Will start on it tomorrow.
J/K LOL That's monstrous.

he's using EQ and DECA together??? why, if you go by the reciptor cell theory, deca and eq bond to the same reciptor, makes no sense. clomid is pointless every day, why not HCG finabolin and parabolon are almost the same
whats L dopa, anapolon, metabol,drolban,pentastone,Zitazonium ?

I saw a video of dorian working out in a gym in 2003 and hes still fucking jacked, atleast 240+ sub 7-8% bf. Ill try to find the link...

Top Bottom