Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!!!!!!!!!Dorian Yates Cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate 1060mgs week"

That's parabolan. I thought that stuff was no longer made....

I think this cycle is bullshit. First of all, with that much gear, he couldn't piss without a catheter. Second, L-dopa is a drug designed to stimulate the release HGH. If he's already taking all that HGH, he wouldn't need the L-dopa.

Holy fuck people

You try to be nice and share some secrets of the pros and what happens, everyone turns into an expert and flames you to no end. when me and Dorian went to burger king last week for a burger and fries , this is the exact cycle he told me he takes, and he also sais he's competing at the O and he also said that blood and guts is up for a daytime emmy. To all those disbelievers,
Wiggum

Yeah, I agree, this cycle is totally wrong. Dorian got that big by only taking 250mg of test every three weeks, and he may have occasionally added in a dbol tab every six weeks or so. If I'm not mistaken, he said that he once ran that stack with 1 i.u. of growth hormone every four or five months, I can't remember. Yeah, that's all anyone needs to get huge, right?

No offense, but most of you are very naive.

-TG

I am calling bullshit because NOBODY knows what is taken except the person taking it!
But! Some things do look like they would be taken. For instance..there is a total of
3500mgs of total test taken. This seems like it would be right on for these guys or even low for some.
2500mgs of Tren esther. Hmmmm.
400mg of Anadrol a day....popping fucking 8 drols a day?? Goodbye liver!
40mg of Halo..a day?
Now, I don't know about you...but I would be a complete fucking horny irratible bastard. I hope that some of the things I don't recognize are either liver protectants or something that mellows you out. Plus, that dude was taking mannitol for contest prep...that is how he came in so granite like. Also, they are light years ahead of us over in england with drugs and shit like that. Their gov. is no where near ours for allowing drugs to be developed and passed cause they don't let corporations dictate what goes through and what doesn't. But that is another subject that will get me going.

I am calling bullshit because NOBODY knows what is taken except the person taking it!
But! Some things do look like they would be taken. For instance..there is a total of
3500mgs of total test taken. This seems like it would be right on for these guys or even low for some.
2500mgs of Tren esther. Hmmmm.
400mg of Anadrol a day....popping fucking 8 drols a day?? Goodbye liver!
40mg of Halo..a day?
Now, I don't know about you...but I would be a complete fucking horny irratible bastard. I hope that some of the things I don't recognize are either liver protectants or something that mellows you out. Plus, that dude was taking mannitol for contest prep...that is how he came in so granite like. Also, they are light years ahead of us over in england with drugs and shit like that. Their gov. is no where near ours for allowing drugs to be developed and passed cause they don't let corporations dictate what goes through and what doesn't. But that is another subject that will get me going.

WELL I KNOW FOR A FACT DORIAN USED TO TAKE ROACCUTANE ALL THE TIME FOR ACNE WHEN HE WAS COMPETING I KNOW PPL THAT KNOW HIM AND THATS FACT

Top Bottom