Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the accident, pt 2.

Young Iggy is still in school.

No sense in creating grief with the old folks for a few thousand $$$ (after the medical & lawyer's ass raping)

Keep the peace at the homefront, get your degree, then be a rebel

but he's not even getting the medical or his transportation situation straightened out pick...his parents told him to wait until his new health insurance took effect when in reality...its the auto insurance's problem...not his health insurance..ya know?
theyre giving him shitty advice

theyre giving him shitty advice

we know that, but he's between a rock and a hard place

if they're supporting his quest for higher education it may be best to roll with the punches

Unless he's truly fugged up, the settlement will be picked clean by medical bills & lawyers ... not worth lossing your ride through college

ughhh...the one his moms racked up a gazillion dollars in student loans that she didnt give to him for??
or..the one hes constantly considering leaving to enlist or bartend

kids screwed, but I see how in a normal scenario this would apply

course, half my dad's family is lawyers so this shit wouldn't fly

stop making phone calls and making statements. That isn't your job. You can only mess things up by talking and them recording.

Get your 30 day car rental, enjoy it, wait for the claims adjjuster to look at your car and write you a check. That's it. If they want to go after the other lady's insurance - that's their job not yours.

aaa ftw btw. 1 phone call, they do the rest.

c

and insurance companies aren't there to help you, it's their job to get as much $ out of you for their policies, then fight you tooth and nail when you have a claim.

and insurance companies aren't there to help you, it's their job to get as much $ out of you for their policies, then fight you tooth and nail when you have a claim.

They didnt fight me for shit when I hit someone recently. One call to my agent and that was it. Everyone called me and took care of me from then. Its state farm if you care to know, and ive paid them a shitton of premiums over a couple decades.

Insurance companies don't make money by handing out checks. Odds are you took it in the ass and didn't complain.

stop making phone calls and making statements. That isn't your job. You can only mess things up by talking and them recording.

Get your 30 day car rental, enjoy it, wait for the claims adjjuster to look at your car and write you a check. That's it. If they want to go after the other lady's insurance - that's their job not yours.

aaa ftw btw. 1 phone call, they do the rest.

c
my agent isn't even around. i'm making the drive to his office tomorrow. if he's not in i'll talk to his secretary. If she won't help i'm complaining to corporate and i'm going to get on my own policy later on.

the lady who hit me's agent told me it was my job to supply them with the police report. i know thats bullshit.

the claims adjuster gets back from vacation tomorrow. but the ladys agent told me they weren't going to claim liability and that they wanted me to admit it. that's bullshit and the police report says she ran the light and got cited.

they also told me they didn't even know i had an agent and that nationwide hasn't even talked to them. which means the secretary or the lady has been lying to me this whole time (one of them did). I'm going to consult a lawyer tomorrow and get my knee checked out by my family doc.

Top Bottom