Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the accident, pt 2.

That's true. claims adjusters guys handle claims. agents handle policies.

I have no idea why you keep trying to reach the agent.

c

me either...but it was mentioned that he should be talking to an adjuster not an agent like 15 posts ago

the rental car difference thing is standard....enterprise waived it for me last time because they screwed up my rental and I flipped the hell out when they gave me some chevy pt cruiser lookin thing...that I couldn't see behind me in (tiny windows, tiny mirrors)...with a fuct neck

if you have AAA or amex or something like that you can usually get upgraded on the rental (even though the ins company is paying for it)

or blow a complete fit like I did

me either...but it was mentioned that he should be talking to an adjuster not an agent like 15 posts ago

the rental car difference thing is standard....enterprise waived it for me last time because they screwed up my rental and I flipped the hell out when they gave me some chevy pt cruiser lookin thing...that I couldn't see behind me in (tiny windows, tiny mirrors)...with a fuct neck

if you have AAA or amex or something like that you can usually get upgraded on the rental (even though the ins company is paying for it)

or blow a complete fit like I did
Chevy HHR.... I almost got one of those :D they're roomy ;)

My adjuster told me yesterday I would finally get a rental car, but that I would have to pay for the difference (wtf). They told me they set it up at enterprise, but i went there and found out my adjuster accidentally set up a car for the person that hit me instead of me. They apologized and fixed it the next day (which is today). I have to pay $2.50 for 30 days unless the other agency takes liability. (which if they don't i'm taking someone to court).

Tell them to take it out of the three weeks of rental fees they already owe you.

Ugh, the HHR is just a Cobalt wagon. Nasty.

GM hired a stylist who used to work for Chrysler, he did the PT Cruiser for Chrysler then moved to GM and did the HHR. Someone should break his hand before he has a chance to strike again.

yeah that thing...I despised it and thought it was tiny

the guy that brought me to the car looked at me and said...yeah, you're probably not going to like your rental :confused:

yeah that thing...I despised it and thought it was tiny

the guy that brought me to the car looked at me and said...yeah, you're probably not going to like your rental :confused:
OMG, my oldest friend has one of those HHRs, blech. We went to the museum and she drove. I felt like I was shoulder to shoulder with her, but also like a little kid because I was sitting so low (and I'm tall).

Plus they look like old butcher delivery vans.

Top Bottom