Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thailand is like a lolly shop for gear

forcd

I'm in thailand now on my honeymoon and no shit just walk into any pharmacy put on a thai accent and say injectable and out comes a folder full of pics of gear with prices.... hope not breakin any rules by sayin that but i just can't believe it.

It's awesome, ain't it? Great weather, super friendly people, tasty and cheap food and LOTS of gear!!!

Mexico was the same way years ago..roll into a pharmacy and say "testosterona" and out comes all kinds of shit.

I'm in thailand now on my honeymoon and no shit just walk into any pharmacy put on a thai accent and say injectable and out comes a folder full of pics of gear with prices.... hope not breakin any rules by sayin that but i just can't believe it.

Bring me back some candy.... lol

I always heard thailand is cool as hell. from a visiting standpoint. Dont fucking get in trouble there though. Not talking AAS, just anything. isnt Thailand one of those places you can disapear and never be heard from again if you get in some shit?
Sorry to play the brown note on ya. Just reminded myself of some stuff I read. Happy honeymooning;)

I always heard thailand is cool as hell. from a visiting standpoint. Dont fucking get in trouble there though. Not talking AAS, just anything. isnt Thailand one of those places you can disapear and never be heard from again if you get in some shit?
Sorry to play the brown note on ya. Just reminded myself of some stuff I read. Happy honeymooning;)

Yes, stay in the city in public. Don't wander off on a lonely street. Burmese pirates and shit will steal you, rape your woman and then kill you and them. They don't play around and are evil hearted as shit. No kidding.

Yes, stay in the city in public. Don't wander off on a lonely street. Burmese pirates and shit will steal you, rape your woman and then kill you and them. They don't play around and are evil hearted as shit. No kidding.

That is such bs. Thailand is one of the safest places in the world. I road bikes there from coast to coast.

Also, it is not just steroids you can buy over the counter - you can get any perscription drug over the counter.

Where you will disapear is dealing with illigal drugs. It is death sentence where only the King can pardon you and he will only change that to life sentence so at best you get to spend the rest of your life in a Thai prison.

Top Bottom