Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, Tren A, D-Bol cycle help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmarcus5900

Hey guys I'm running my first cycle and was wondering if you could help me out. I'm gonna stack test e, tren a, and dbol. I'm only running a 8 week cycle and this is what i was thinking.

Test E- 1-8wk 250mg/wk
Dbol- 1-4wk 30mg/ed
Tren A- 4-8wk 75mg/eod

5`11
200 lbs
7% body fat

If you think i should change anything please let me know. Appreciate any feedback

terrible choice for a first cycle bro.

Test 500mg weeks 1-10
Dbol 20mg/day week 1-4
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Some will tell you not to run the oral for your first cycle but I did and didn't have a problem. Just make sure to have something for the estrogen conversion from the dbol and test. Might be better off running Tbol to kickstart since it doesn't aromatise as heavily as dbol though. Won't have to worry about gyno as much

You can run HCG on cycle or in PCT. I like to run it a couple weeks in all the way into a week or two of PCT. Its up to you.

Last edited:
First how old are you bro? Second you don't want to run tren in a first cycle. Run your test e 10 weeks 500mgs inj 2x perweek kickstart w dbol if you must. PCT?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Your cycle is junk for you bro. Listen to these guys they are on the right track.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm 18, I know it's young, but I feel like I've been stuck at the same level for months now. I have tren already so I'm gonna have to take it. If you can give me suggestions on the dosage that'll be very helpful. Again thank you all for the help

YOU WILL GET NO MORE ADVICE HERE SO STOP ASKING TREN WILL MESS YOU UP ,But You don't wanna hear that!

YOU WILL GET NO MORE ADVICE HERE SO STOP ASKING TREN WILL MESS YOU UP ,But You don't wanna hear that!
Just because you have it is a piss poor excuse to take it. TREN is for advanced users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom