Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and EQ Bold 14 weeks

Confidence07

Hey guys, first time posting on here, but need to know if this is legit. Im 25, 201 pds, 13 per. BF, 5'9. Ive done prohormones in the past, ive done SD,Hdrol,and Oxy methl, ive done that when i was 21-22, started aas at 22 and did 2 cycles, my first, test e, and ,my sec. sus throughout 13 weeks each.

So im about to start another cycle now( btw still worked out after the phs) of Test E and EQ. Test will be dosed at 250 m/t and eq 200/m/t for 14 weeks and at the 10th week going to anavar at 80mg a day. Also my ai after the 4th week im going to start taking arimdex e/od and for pct ill start after 3 weeks after last pin with nolva and clomid.

What are your thoughts?

Btw, im h drol, for the past week, only going to do once cyle of it, hopefully the T will kick in faster, but if not, i still love hdrol lol

Ok your pct sucks, eq is too low, ai should be ran from beginning, and cycle needs to be longer. And throw that nolva in the trash. So here is the way I'd run it.

1-18 test 500 mg week
1-18 eq 600 mg week
12-20 var 80 mg day
12-20 n2guard
1-20 ai as needed
6-10, 14-17 hcgenerate
10-14, 17-20 hcg

Pct 20-26
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Forma
Daa

20-28 Igf lr3 ( optional)

26-32 bridge from Ntbm

Throughout cycle I recommend using n2slin and gear for better nutrient usage.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom