Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp Alpha Male

Some bulllshit gear you got. Waaaayy underdosed

That's weird man...you're one of the only people I've heard with bad reviews. Everyone I've heard from says they're great but slow.

Appreciate the input though.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Didn't know we could put names in topics.... Though that was a no go

A picture with the name is okay, but no mention of the name? Huh???? lol

Anyway...some of these labs have cheesy ass labels. But I guess it's at the point where it's not even like anyone is pretending it's pharm garde.

I actually do have access to pharm grade through a dr...however, it would only best test e @ 150-200mg 1 x wk.

Wouldn't it be better to run this at 500mg a week even though its lower quality??

I actually do have access to pharm grade through a dr...however, it would only best test e @ 150-200mg 1 x wk.

Wouldn't it be better to run this at 500mg a week even though its lower quality??

Better than what? Your test e from the doc at 150 mg a week is a TRT dose. A TEST E 500mg of pharm or UG is a cycle dose. Are you wanting to run a cycle or do a TRT dose?

No I'm going to run a cycle, just wondering how big the difference would be.

Read about Blast and cruise. That is what I do. I am 40 and do this. I have low natural test levels so I have to take TRT at 100mg a week. This is my "cruise" dose and I maintain my gains after my 12 week blast. I need it because I'm not producing enough naturally.

Now, a "blast" dose would be 500mg a week and is like a cycle for 12 weeks. You obviously see the normal growth like any cycle.

I hope this is helpful. There are many guys on here doing blast and cruise. You will find tons of info on here about it.

I'll say this, I'm on TRT because when I was younger I didn't cycle correctly and didn't do PCT so I put myself in this position. Research a lot before you do anything. Good luck.

Thanks for the info.

Definitely trying to figure everything out before I actually run this.

Lesson learned the first time and from advice here.

Top Bottom