Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp Alpha Male

My rat's been using AMA test prop at 75 and tren a at 100 eod. 5th pin tomorow, it still feels nothing, first round with tren so he was expecting some sort of sides, not even any bachne which he usually gets in no time with prop. good thing he only ordered a vial of each, has some guaranteed legit stuff for backup. He also ordered AMA winny tabs, 200. Came in a ziplock and 1/4 of each bag was powder with a alot of broken tabs. Took the hit and flushed the junk.

Not trying to bash anyone or get ya down, just letting you know his experience. Then again, it may still be a little early to tell, just comparing to his last T prop cycle.

You can not say its bunk when you are only on your 5th pin. my rats didnt start feeling/seeing anything until ATLEAST the 4/5th week in. And my rats are not experiencing any sides either but that does not mean its fake, consider them lucky. as far as the winny tabs I would have gotten back in-touch with him and let him know Im sure he would have made good on them. pretty foolish to just flush them and call them bunk w/o even trying them.

5th pin huh? What do you expect to feel in 5 pins? Super human strength? Your hormone levels haven't even stabilized yet. Give it another two weeks. You won't feel anything but if your diet is dialed in you will SEE something. Their products are just fine.

I was ready to defend the guy when I misreading 5th pin for 5th week... AAS aren't an instant acting thing like a pre workout give it time

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I was ready to defend the guy when I misreading 5th pin for 5th week... AAS aren't an instant acting thing like a pre workout give it time

Wasn't so much the effects I was talking about, but the sides, last prop cycle I did, my back was just covered after a week. right now it's completly clear, not a single red spot. I usually don't feel anything until 2 weeks in, but sides kicked in quick, for me anyways.

Much longer ester and your body won't react the same.. sust gave be really bad acne but test e was fine

Top Bottom