Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cycle

A2G

24/5'10"/215 13-14%Bf

Gonna run a 12wk test cycle
1-12test sustanon350mg a wk
10-14 unleashed/post cycle

I also have: (human chorionic gonadotropin) and both Exemestane,
Letrozole and Clomid

Not a prob just didn't know if there was some reason.

This is a good simple run. Start the post cycle and unleashed both in week 14, no need to stagger like that. Do you have hcg or hcgenerate? I would get some hcgenerate and run it starting in week 8 through pct, that way your transition is much smoother.

If you want a little beef in your pct, add in DAA chews or powder, and maybe a low dose of clomid (25mgs a day)

You can never be too careful bro. Have you cycled before? Your stats are pretty freakin jacked dude, nice work!

^this
Also get some vitamin e and take 1000iu a day when taking the hcg helps the body use it better and counteracts supression, run the exemestane at 25mg a day throughout pct and finally don't use the lentro, estrogen rebound is ridiculous on it

Nice, simple cycle...this is your 1st?

~EZ

I like it, easy and simple. Probably zero sides too. I did a cycle of 300mg a week for 12 weeks and I had great gains, no sides.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

1st cycle.. I've done a couple of pro hormones in the pass.. Thanks I try and stay on it..so how does this sound??

1-12 350mg sustanon
8-12 exmestane25mg,hcgenerate,1000ui of vitaminE,clomid25mg,powerchews
12-14unleashed/postcycle,

No need for human chorionic gonadotropin??

1st cycle.. I've done a couple of pro hormones in the pass.. Thanks I try and stay on it..so how does this sound??

1-12 350mg sustanon
8-12 exmestane25mg,hcgenerate,1000ui of vitaminE,clomid25mg,powerchews
12-14unleashed/postcycle,

No need for human chorionic gonadotropin??

That's what hcg is bro. You can substitute it with hcgenerate and be fine.

Also, start the clomid, DAA chews, unleashed, and post cycle all in week 14 and run it for 4 weeks. So two weeks after your last pin.

And I agree, letro is way overkill. If you are worried about gyno sides or bloat (which sust is known for) get either formastanozol or aromasin. Letro is just too much.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom