Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teenage Steroid Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 19, started this year. I'd been the same height (5'9") since I was 16 so I figured I was done growing. I'd went from 300lbs of fat down to 205, then up to 220 with a reasonable BF% before I even started considerng juice. I had by 18 years of age a 335 Bench, 500 Dead, and 455 Squat, naturally at a bodyweight of 210, and I had been training since I was 14.

Honestly I do not believe I was at my genetic potential - I am sure I could have gotten bigger and stronger with a few more years of natural work - but why should I? I am not trying to start an argument at all about this, but I would say that the majority of users began AAS without even being close to their potential. It gets to a point where the effort put forth isn't anywhere near reciprocated by the returns - and at that point I felt like I was ready.

I do not believe I am wrong in using AAS at my age because I feel I have put my time in. I understood how to train, the mechanics of diet, and I was and am dedicated to this lifestyle. I consider myself an advanced weightlifter.

I think of it like this.

You have to drive somewhere everyday for five years. The first year you are allowed to drive. The second, you are allowed to ride a bike. The third, you can run, and the fourth, you can walk.

The fifth year you are allowed to crawl to your destination. You're still trying to get to the same place - achieve that same goal, but getting there has become so much harder that it's almost not worth the effort anymore, Especially when as you're crawling there's a damn car next to you the entire way whispering "Inject me!" into your ear.

That being said...I can understand your point for the reason that the majority of users my age come to the board with shit like this...

"HI I HAVE 5 AMPS OF SUSATENON AND 3 VIALS OF DECA AND SOME DIEANABOL A FRIEND GAVE ME, HOW DO I USE THEM? BY THE WAY IM 18 AND 146 POUNDS, BEEN TRAINING HARDCORE FOR 3 MONTHS."

An Idiot is an idiot, whether said idiot be 17 or 30.

So anyways I guess my point is this - While alot of people my age are probably not ready for steroids there are those who have earned it - Frackal is a good example. I believe he's only 20 and he knows more than 90% of the board.

Good Post

Paulos

Thats the kind of input based on personal experienced I asked for. Would you care to add more specific information concerning kinds of cycles that would help them and not hurt them as much?

By the way. That is a very flattering picture of yourself. LOL

No. I did my research, Let them do theirs.

I cannot just give a cycle as we aren't talking about a specific person and we do not know their goals, body composition, experience, etc.

IMO Part of being ready to use AAS is understanding what you are doing to your body and how the compounds you are introducing will affect you. Just laying out a cycle for someone do to completely bypasses that.

Re: Canadian Oak

thecouselor said:
Thanks for your input Canadian. Do you feel your growth was adversely affected by this choice and would you have any advise for a young athlete considering this?

I dont think that it has effected me at all,I have done two cycles and grown a inch and a half afterwards,Im taller than anyone in my family so Im happy where I am.

I dont think young athletes should take gear,but I understand where they are coming from when they do take it,alot of pressure to be the best anymore and it seems like a way to achieve that faster then natural,but they should research like Paulo's said,just dont take the plunge,I have been around for a while like a sponge absorbing everything I could on this game,good and bad,knowing risks and I accepted them. I also dont believe I was wrong ,I just now wonder what if I had stayed natural.

?

Good enough, I'm really looking for the advise from more experienced and matured athletes anyway. Don't take that as a slam. You deserve credit for what you have accomplished so far. Keep up the hard work and it should'nt be long and you,ll have a bench like mine. 425lbs and a 585lbs squat. Hey, but I'm 43. That gives lots of time to catch me.. ;)

Re: ?

thecouselor said:
Good enough, I'm really looking for the advise from more experienced and matured athletes anyway. Don't take that as a slam. You deserve credit for what you have accomplished so far. Keep up the hard work and it should'nt be long and you,ll have a bench like mine. 425lbs and a 585lbs. Hey, but I'm 43. That gives lots of time to catch me.. ;)

Haha...6 months old man. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom