Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teenage Steroid Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my oppinion if the kid is over 18 and is 240 shredded at 5% bf and has reacehd his natural llimit then yes...however a beginer who has no idea or intemediate ..no.

Arnold started at 16...but he was biger at 16 then alot of people at the gym are at 36.
However you do want to tell kids to wait....till they are more mature, 1001% informed, and have reached their max natural limit.

sk* said:
I can't stand it when people make conclusions on a topic without supportive evidence.

I have yet to find out how steroids, or any other drugs for that matter, will affect an 18 year old more negatively than they will a 45year old. Ofcourse it is possible that the 18year old is still in puberty stages, but that is rare.

-sk
I say all respect to you 'couselor' for you concern - i have just turned 19 myself and i decided to hit the roids a year ago. i am 5'10' and was 150lbs. i had a goal in life and that was to have a good job, nice car, nice bird/wife kids and fantastic body. i had achieved all except the latter (well not where i wanted to be anyway) i done alot of research on roids and decided to see how it goes....the results were fantastic i kept at it, proper training, nutrition and rest. i eventually got up to 198lbs 10% b/f and my confidence boomed through roof. thanks to training hard, good nutrition, rest and ggear i have achieved my goal (alot sooner and can live life to the max in my early years)

Although i would never recommend roids to any of my mates, it was my choice and i am glad i took that route

What do you guys think about using steroids for only about 1-2 cycles? To compete at this level of football you really have to be strong, let alone I'm one year young for my grade and starting as a junior? I was only thinking of them because I'll get my surgery and won't be able to lift for a while. Also my genetics really don't allow for big muscle gains, I come from a family of people with the build, but not the actual muscle building. I was also thinking about maybe doing a cycle or 2 of 1-AD instead?

damn i started reading this thread and saw a lot of old faces...thought it was recent for a sec...lol Nelson...lol...wish he still posted....

HiT5500 said:
What do you guys think about using steroids for only about 1-2 cycles? To compete at this level of football you really have to be strong, let alone I'm one year young for my grade and starting as a junior? I was only thinking of them because I'll get my surgery and won't be able to lift for a while. Also my genetics really don't allow for big muscle gains, I come from a family of people with the build, but not the actual muscle building. I was also thinking about maybe doing a cycle or 2 of 1-AD instead?

started as a soph bro genetics have nothing to do with it. My dad is 5'6 mom is 5'3. All about drive. Stay clean with AS. Lift mornings, eat like a fucking horse, then lift afternoons.
A friend of mine(african american, sorry to enforce the steriotype) was 225(at DE) and got a full ride to OU(ranked #12 on rivals.com). Now after not seeing him in awhile, he weighs 255. Mind you he gained that much weight in a little over 6 months.
I would say if you dont have the potential to make it to college without the use of steroids, you dont have much room to grow afterwards. They EXPECT you to gain 30-40 pounds by your first year playing.

Just my opinion. Cheat your way through HS, it will only fuck you over in college. If you are goin to do it for anyone, do it for yourself WHEN YOU ARE DONE GROWING.

Re: Right

thecouselor said:
I could'nt agree with you more only1eagle. But understand that these young men will probably ignore good advise in order to pursue their dreams right or wrong. Keep in mind they are finding themselves in competition against others who have already decided on sport enhancing drugs.

The question is, is there any guidance that can be given to those who will inevitably decide to go that route. I do not personally know enough about this issue other than some of the known side effects. The last thing I want is to loose them to the local gym idiot's guidance. For the athlete who decides against better judgement there is the best advise they can get or the village idiot. The lesser of the two evils will be the knowledge this board can provide.

Thanks for your input. Please try to back opinions with sound research

The fact that you indicated that you are a personal trainer working with minors considering steroid use and in the same breath you indicate that you personally do not know enough about the issue is the real problem.

The knowledge on this board and in our archives is not the lesser of any two evils. I find that comment highly offensive. There is nothing "evil" about educating oneself about anabolic steroids. And there is nothing evil about an Adult making an informed decision about what to do with his own body. Educating the public, sharing knowledge, and helping people make informed decisions is what we do here. And that's why I am proud of the work we have done here for the last 10 years.

Why don't you encourage these young men to learn a little about anabolic steroids and why don't you do the same.

You know what, I just realized I responded to a thread started back in 2003. And I also realized that I responded to thecouselor after reading only his first two posts.

I have now realized I was stupid to post on this thread since clearly thecouselor was masturbating while he was on this thread back in 2003. And if I had a kid, I would keep him as far away from this guy as possible.

I feel really stupid right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom