Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from powerlifting to bodybuilding

Sebiuy

I'm going to be making the switch from primarily powerlifting to bodybuilding. one of the ways I'm going to change my training is going to do high repetitions versus higher weight and low reps
pretty standard switch and nothing fancy about it
my stats are currently 6 ft 5 in and 245 lb. I would like to cut down from 18% down closer to 10%.i’m 44 years old
what are some of the best steroids for bodybuilding besides primobolan and anavar which are both too expensive for my budget. Thank you

Keep in mind powerlifting is a lot about form and function to move the weight. I have mad respect for powerlifters.
Body building is a lot of isolation movements. Yes overload is important. But now you need to work on mind muscle connection. You need to feel the selected muscle you are working on. Then wear it out.
Slow the reps down. Get in to the burn and stay there. Shorten the time between sets. Another option is supper sets, drop set, and pyramid sets. I am not a body builder or power lifter. Those are just my opinions. What I have learned working out with both types.
Now go kill it.

if you are looking to drop body fat, i would look at a sarms cutting stack first, THEN look at test, primo and anavar.. this is not a sprint and you would be much better off going this route... here's what i would go with

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I would have to ask what your experience is with gear before talking about what would work best for you. Primo and Anavar are good, but others exist that can do a lot more in a shorter amount of time, just the side effects need to be maintained and watched for. Generally not for someone new to gear.

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I'm going to be making the switch from primarily powerlifting to bodybuilding. one of the ways I'm going to change my training is going to do high repetitions versus higher weight and low reps
pretty standard switch and nothing fancy about it
my stats are currently 6 ft 5 in and 245 lb. I would like to cut down from 18% down closer to 10%.i’m 44 years old
what are some of the best steroids for bodybuilding besides primobolan and anavar which are both too expensive for my budget. Thank you
equipoise with testosterone is good for bodybuilding.

300mgs equipoise maybe 500mgs
with testosterone 300-500mgs range
orals anavar or winstrol

Top Bottom