Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon

absentia

hi guys

ive always injected sus eod due to the prop ester, but a lot of guys inject it far less frequently. So I was wondering, what are everyone's thoughts on this

you inject sustanon no more than twice a week. the proper way and the way it was designed was every 7-10 days. each ester picks up after one another. it was designed for HRT patients who wanted to inject as little as possible. but it never caught on for a bunch of reasons, main reason is that cyp is far smoother and cheaper and more available.

EOD is a product of newbs who don't understand what sustanon is. its 4 esters. the smallest one being prop. which makes up just 30mg of 250.. now i can do math unlike many muscle heads so we are talking about 12% of sustanon is prop. 88% IS NOT prop so why the fuck would you treat sustanon like prop? the longest being deca. the 2 long esters make up the bulk of sustanon 160 of 250mg.. if you want to inject EOD then run test prop.

and then you have newbs who want to argue with me and say that i'm an idiot cause i said sustanon has deca in it. deca is the name of a long ester. the steroid 'deca' is nandrolone which is a deca ester. so that is where all the confusion comes from. thats what happens when you have newbs advising other newbs, you get confusion and shitty information spread as fact

but steve your bloods will be a roller coaster injecting sustanon every week!! ummm.. no it won't. first off when you start building up a steroid ester in your body its gonna increase like a ladder higher and higher.. once it reaches peak levels in the body it flattens out. hence with sustanon if you inject once a week by week 5 or 6 you will reach steady levels. which is why it should be ran atleast 12 weeks so you can enjoy that long ester it has. if you want to run a short cycle then use prop otherwise you are wasting your time with sustanon

if you want to run deca durabolin or EQ or another long ester AAS and you want a test base then sustanon is a good choice. otherwise stick with cyp or for short cycles use prop. its that simple

In my opinion its a poor choice for BB. And also in HRT is being shifted away from by many. You say take 2 times a week to get 320mg of test long e. But what happens to your blood levels on the up and down remaining 180mg of short E that is ran through. And be no means do I know it all but am not a newbie for sure. I have ran it both ways to see for myself.

o think eod is a dumb idea (even though I have done it) 2X a week is good. if you want short ester then get short ester to run, or whats the point of rest? i LOVE omnadren (on them now) but thats because its cheap and HG, I would pick teste or cyp for bbing in other cases.

In my opinion its a poor choice for BB. And also in HRT is being shifted away from by many. You say take 2 times a week to get 320mg of test long e. But what happens to your blood levels on the up and down remaining 180mg of short E that is ran through. And be no means do I know it all but am not a newbie for sure. I have ran it both ways to see for myself.

i agree that sustanon is used way too much if you cruise the forums. and a lot of the guys don't even know that its testosterone or that its 4 esters. i talked to a guy who used to play minor league baseball and he told me they used to take it which i found hysterical. the way he pronounced it was hilarious too. he had no idea that it was, just that the other guys on the team used it so he used it too

Once a week.

My best cycle ever was Sustanon300 and dbol. Once a week at 600mg and I loved it! Wouldn't change a thing.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I got my best gains off Sustanon

I got my best gains off Sustanon

Sust is my favorite long ester test..now I say this because it fits more in the C and E catagory than it does with prop and TNE. I feel the most even on it. Once, twice a week whatever.
Guys make too much of 20-30 mg of prop. Even if they know there's 4 tests in it they just think its a blend and have no clue how it really works.

As for EOD sust there is absolutely a place for it......IF your looking for 800 ish mg wk of test a week. then after 6 weeks or so when levels are at peak and as stabilized as they are going to get you will have fairly little fluctuation. But eod sust is NOT for noobs.

Sust gets.a bad wrap because most don't understand it and/or know how to use it. It's awsome for yet/cruise also.

Top Bottom