Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Rules

You all need to chill. Guess what???? This dude may have genetics that none of us have, ever think of that. He may have more receptor infinity then the rest of us... Many of my buddies have gained 20 lbs off 200-400mg of test a week. Like I said my buddies, who eat with me and I help them to get the most out of there cycle.

To Charlie Keep pumpin bro, I mean keep pumpin.... After your cycle I feel is just as important to eat as while on. Also make sure to get plenty of sleep for at least a month after your cycle.. What is going to happen is that you are still going to feel strong after your cycle but slowly you are going to become more and more sore after workouts. This is normal, but if you can continue to eat and eat and sleep and sleep and train and train, then you will keep most of your gains and then your next cycle will just be a building block on your already incred gains....

Good luck
E

Thanks for all the "POSITIVE" replies! As for recovery and post cycle, I was under the impression that due to the length (or lack there of) of the cycle and sus not being a "harsh" drug, i would be OK not using anything. I still have about a week left so if I need to add something there's still time, any suggestions on what to take and how much will be appreciated. Like I said thanks guys!

Why is sust "not a harsh drug?"

yeah, its not like sust is kiddy shit...just as harsh as anything else...wolfpack, if we blindly took as truth what everyone on here claims, the whole board would be 350lbs at 3% bf...its not ur fault, but im sure u can understand the questioning...again, u dont have shit to prove to anyone but urself...in a weeks time, probably the best thing u could get ur hands on is liquid clomid...but im not sure if u are that familiar with sust, but post cycle should start three weeks after ur last injection bc of the long acting esters...bc of this, the couple weeks after ur last shoot will still be "building weeks"

WolfPack Charlie said:
Thanks for all the "POSITIVE" replies! As for recovery and post cycle, I was under the impression that due to the length (or lack there of) of the cycle and sus not being a "harsh" drug, i would be OK not using anything. I still have about a week left so if I need to add something there's still time, any suggestions on what to take and how much will be appreciated. Like I said thanks guys!

You will always need some type of PST for recovery. If you dont do anything, you will lose everything you gained in a short time. Try some "Post-Cycle" from protien factory.

In response to your question. 9not that this is my thread or anything) but i started about 6 weeks ago. I inject twice a week. I have beeen eating until i just cant eat anymore, and plus it s getting really expensive. I ate three sandwiches today (tukey, eggsalad) 2 chicken breasts, losts of cottage cheese, 3 protein shakes.
and im up just 10 lbs. Its the dark cloud- everything comes more difficult for me.

sust is NOT by any means less "dangerous" than other testosterones, due to the fact that testosterone IS testeosterone, the only differenece is in the ester.

Test is test, the same gains, the same sides..

Everything depends on the steroid half life and your levels in the blood stream.

Many WILL CLAIM THAT PROPIONATE (DUE TO THE SHORT HALF LIFE) IS THE SAFEST TEST TO USE IN CASE OF PROBLEMS...

L.

Andy 13, has researched & posted several times that Sust/Omna should be used as a single ester like Enanthate or Cypionate, but with a half life of roughly 7 days. By the way, good job Charlie!!

Top Bottom