Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Rules

WolfPack Charlie said:
I had to drive 900 miles because it was my first and since I'm new to the game I'm not up on the internet ordering so I got some from my best friend who just came in to them by way of his sister's boyfriend. BTW, his source told him the same thing about seeing the gains 4 to 5 weeks in, which is why I too was surprised to see my results. Some may cry bull shit, but if I feel like I need to prove myself, I could always find a way to get a pic of the scale (where you can see that there is clearly nothing else on the scale except me) and doctors records around the time of my start showing my current weight.

Well, it sounds like it works for you so good job, I shot 750 mg's eod and finely started to see my gains in about 4weeks. not much was water due to lasix. pretty much the same workout and diet too, each person has different results, you got good ones.. keep up the hard work....it's worth it...

Critical

jubei said:
23 lbs. in 10 weeks is possible. I gained 22 in 12. The majority of my weight gains came in the first 5 weeks. Strength increased steadily until about week 8-9.

I'm in week six of my sustanon cycle (I'm not going to repost it) but that's what I'm experiencing. I made some good gains during first four weeks but that was with my dbol. The gains are still coming now the sustanon has kicked in but alot slower (shit I'm still happy). My strength is incredible. I thought that would go away when I discontinued the dbol but it didn't- I miss the pumps though.

Funny thing is I have fasted sometimes or lowered my caloric intake during the cycle and have not lost a pound!

BigB_79 said:
In a little over 3 weeks you put on 23lbs? That just doesn't sound right. And your cycle is only 250mg every 4 days!!

I'd have to agree I don't believe that amount and duration is sufficient for BB purposes. I'm running karachi 500mg ew(250mg Sun and Thurs) and I had planned it for a twelve week cycle. I figured that it takes 4-5 wk to kick in so that would be the optimal time- I see it as actually 7-8 weeks where you are actually making any kind of gains. Unfortunately one of my amps broke so I'm 1 amp short!

Top Bottom