Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon prop enhanced 300mg/ml

Xbiker
Why stay away from tren? Too much pain injecting?

Ingram
Stupid questions dont exist if you did a search and yes the sus 300 is quite new, and nothing good came up you can ask in the forum to my opinion.

So personally i think the 50 mg prop. is worht it!

Just my humble opinion...

Dutchie said:
Xbiker
Why stay away from tren? Too much pain injecting?

That has been the word on the tren. I was given some that had been diluted with sterile oil, but it dropped the dosage down to 45 MG or so. It didn't hurt any, but that is to weak of a solution.

Dutchie said:

So personally i think the 50 mg prop. is worht it!

Since the prop in it is active for only 1-2 days would you want to be injecting this Sust more often than the standard twice a week?

Ingram said:
Since the prop in it is active for only 1-2 days would you want to be injecting this Sust more often than the standard twice a week?

Not really. The prop is what helps "kick in" the sust. The combination of the esters give you a prolonged effect.

If you look at the 1/2 lifes of the esters that make up sustanon, you will see that you have 1 short acting, 2 mid acting, and 1 long acting.

The logic is that this forms a time release of the esters and allows you to feel the effects quicker, while the longer lasting esters build up in your body and become active later.

Top Bottom