Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon dosage poll

What's the most Sust. you have used per week?

• none

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • 250 mg

Votes: 32 7.9%
  • 500 mg

Votes: 164 40.4%
  • 750 mg

Votes: 86 21.2%
  • 1000 mg

Votes: 58 14.3%
  • 1250 mg

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • 1500 mg

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • 1750 mg or more

Votes: 22 5.4%

• Total voters
I think 500 is sufficient for most. In my opinion, aything more than that on a consistant basis is for the truly elite professional bodybuilders who enter contests etc...

i started off using only 500 and grew fine at first,
the next time 500 did not ellicit the same effect,
so a higher dose was in order.
no one can say that x amount is the right amount for you or that youll have this side or etc. thats for you to figure out for yourself.
it seems apparent to me that eventually depending on your genetics,starting point,and reaction to aas you will have to up the dose!
and the how big youll get will be imo based on the dose.

Mike P.T. said:
Right now just started on 750mg a week. 2nd week. Still debating on whether or not to stay at 750 or go down to 500mg next week. Me, as i always have, i shoot it up all in one day. Sus has fast acting and long acting esters so it really doesn't matter if u do it once or twice a week. The buildup from the long acting esters will keep blood levels more stable. Now if it were just test propionate and that's it then yeah u need to do it every other day or every third day. ;)

wrong, wrong, wrong. Sust has prop in it that is only active for a couple of days. To make the most use out of the short-acting esthers (prop and phenyl prop) in sust you need to shoot it at least 2 x per week, preferably 3-5 times.

i've only ever done 500/wk, had good results (though on top i added primo + var)

there's a simple formula to drugs in general - more drugs = more results, but as in economics, you have to fight the law of diminishing returns, meaning the first 500 gets you much more bang for the buck than the bump from 500 to 1000

once your body has grown to a size supported by 500/wk, you're going to have to do more to grow beyond this point. Those who get lots of success their first time out at 500 won't see near that level the next time (unless they've lost all of the weight they first gained)

For me I've lost most of my gains from 2 years ago when i did 500-1000 total/week. So my next cycle is going to be 500-750 (total sust+primo)

I was on a cycle of Sus for 12 weeks. My last week I did a shot of 250 and then 500. Not even 30 minutes after my shot I had to use the bathroom. Couldn't go whatsoever, end up stinging real bad. Stayed like that for a week but I will definately not go over 500 per week now.

Mike P.T. said:
Right now just started on 750mg a week. 2nd week. Still debating on whether or not to stay at 750 or go down to 500mg next week. Me, as i always have, i shoot it up all in one day. Sus has fast acting and long acting esters so it really doesn't matter if u do it once or twice a week. The buildup from the long acting esters will keep blood levels more stable. Now if it were just test propionate and that's it then yeah u need to do it every other day or every third day. ;)

do you ever have a problem with high blood pressure or high red blood cell counts from this amount?

what post cycle therapy you doing to bring your test backto normal?

Ive done e5d e3d and now doing oed and I must say eod kicks arse!! about 875mg of test per week the only sides are a bit of rage and my glutes fucking hate me..lol
btw running 75mg of proviron ed also

I think useing sust and other componds like andropin at less then 1000mg with shots ed or at least eod are a wast of money and time.will they work yes of corce they will.but youre wasting the short esters and its also fucken with youre levels as they are not stable becuase you have short esters in and out of youre sistom every other day or so.but thats just my oppinoin.

powrfreak said:
What's the most Sust. you have used per week?
-none
-250 mg
-500 mg
-750 mg
-1000 mg
-1250 mg
-1500 mg or more

500-750mg has always worked well for me.

Top Bottom