Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL deca with equipoise feedback?

Xeilek

anyone try PSL deca?
what about PSL equipoise?
looking to stack them both together but want to make sure that you guys have experience using their products
should I expect a lot of side effects or what I be safe using them if I was the stack 500 mg of each for 12 weeks

anyone try PSL deca?
looking to stack them both together but want to make sure that you guys have experience using their products
should I expect a lot of side effects or what I be safe using them if I was the stack 500 mg of each for 12 weeks
I've used both deca and equipoise from PSL, euro pharmacies brand, very strong

500mgs each is too much 300mgs is enough eq/deca mix

anyone try PSL deca?
I have plenty of both in my personal stash for a good reason.
I love the EQ , used it last recomps..
Simply just 400mgs was plenty..
Anything over 500 was just giving me severe anxiety.
I use NPP quite often and it's one of my favorite compounds as well.
I avoid Nandrolone Decanoate, it's just to long and heavy for me.. NPP feels like a different drug to me, yet it acts like Deca because it's the same, but I can easily bail if I have any problems with it..
There's all sorts of nonsense out there on the internet that you can't use to both of them, that's simply not true It comes down to use your sensitivity, you can use both together at the same time very successfully :)

PSL Deca and EQ are the best steroids to use

I don't think you'll get a lot of side effects on that stack they are both mild compounds

Top Bottom